Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Help with luggage allowance and seat selection on Iberia

Old Oct 11, 2010, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, BA Silver, Flying Blue, VLM, VT Traveller, PC Platinum, BW Diamond

Am a BA Silver.

Have a LHR-MAD-XRY return flight booked in November, i will be flying this route at least once a month.

I dont seem to be able to select a seat either on BA.com (website I booked on) or IB.com through manage my booking. I just get a message saying it is currently unavailable.

I dont seem to be able to find out what my luggage allowance is, normally it would be 2x23kg but unsure on as they only refer to IB Plus members.

Any help much appreciated.
Old Nov 18, 2010, 3:24 am

Programs: BA Silver, AF Gold, Emirates Gold
baggage allowance

hi, I am in a similar situation, I am a BA Silver, using Iberia for a loong haul to JNB what are the allowances 2x23kg or not ?

Regards
J
Old Nov 18, 2010, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, BA Silver, Flying Blue, VLM, VT Traveller, PC Platinum, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by zoneduk
hi, I am in a similar situation, I am a BA Silver, using Iberia for a loong haul to JNB what are the allowances 2x23kg or not ?

Regards
J
if you start on BA then you get the BA allowance. Otherwise your silver does not entitle you to extra luggage.

Excess baggage causes complications, see this thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...-domestic.html
Old Nov 19, 2010, 8:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hilariously, while OW Emerald means IB will allocate you a seat at time of booking they won't change it for you.

edited to add : but BA's GGL team can change the seats for you. OW, the alliance that tells you to go revolve.

Last edited by Swanhunter; Nov 19, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.