Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

TARGETED - $100 credit "award" - on 2 night stay through 10/31/09 (ext to 12/30?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TARGETED - $100 credit "award" - on 2 night stay through 10/31/09 (ext to 12/30?)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2009, 12:31 am

I'm a platinum member with 9 stays/11 nights for '09 and have rec'd no certificates with the
2NT100 deal but my mother has, she's a gold member with 0 stays this year and got it in the mail the other day. No stays this year so far for her but plenty the previous year, with her IATA card.

I hope I get something in the mail too, I'm kinda feeling a little left out.
Old Aug 8, 2009, 6:04 am

Programs: SPG Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, Delta Plat
I'm a diamond member with 18 stays this year and got the certificate. It just arrived in the mail yesterday.
Old Aug 8, 2009, 3:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist
Thumbs up

Mine came today..Yea!!!:
Old Aug 8, 2009, 7:57 pm
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Partner just got the $200 offer. Just attached the offer code to an existing reservation with BREAKF. ^
Old Aug 8, 2009, 9:18 pm

Programs: WN or DL; Hyatt or Wyndham
Originally Posted by globaltrotter
I received a different offer. Noticed it was posted on my account activity as AWARD on July 6th. The offer is $150 credit on a THREE night min stay. Good through 10/31/09. They told me the offer code was 150CDT. Voucher will be mailed.
This is what I got....ex-platinum but currently no status who rarely stays in hotels any more. I don't see it likely I'll need a 3-night stay before 10/31 -- I know it is technically non-transferable but anyone thought about transfer methods yet?
Old Aug 8, 2009, 9:41 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Got my cert earlier this week. Not sure if someone already posted this, but I checked a few properties and this rate "2NT100" can be booked on top of a package making an even better deal when the package includes giftcards, dining credits, etc. If only we could layer it with a G promo as well
Old Aug 8, 2009, 10:19 pm

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
We can't use it with a G bonus? Why not?
Old Aug 8, 2009, 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by kevino
I would assume we can.............
Old Aug 8, 2009, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by foysrus
i just reccived a "voucher" in the mail out of nowhere. I signed up for Hyatt long ago but have never stayed more than once or twice a year.

Coupon is 2NT200! $200 off your next 2 night stay before 10/31/2009.
They will certainly have a visit from me somewhere with an offer like that!

Foy
Wow, the people who got 2NT200 certs really scored!!!! I wonder if they give you money back if your room only costs like $79 per night.

I got the 2NT100 ($100 off a 2-night stay). I normally only do one night stays, but I guess I'll hafta make an exception this time. Maybe I should aim to combine this with the 6x airline miles on any 2-night stay and earn 4500 VS miles & $100 off a 2-night stay. Not often I would choose miles instead of GP pts, but this might be a good time, although it would require me to give up 2500MC bonus. Hmmmm, decisions decisions..........
Old Aug 8, 2009, 11:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton HHonors Glod
I usually didn't pay attention to the account details. After reading the post, I did find out

20 Oct 2008 20 Oct 2008 Grand New York Award 0 0 0

Maybe I missed similar bonus.

Originally Posted by trd
I was just checking my diamond account and found a listing for an "award" on a date that I had not stayed anywhere nor had I requested one. It was followed by "0" in base amt/bonus amt/total amt . . . with no clickable "view".
I called the diamond line and questioned it -- I was told that it was a bonus award of a $100 credit to be taken off any room rate at any Hyatt for a stay of 2 days or more. It has an expiration date in October and the reservation and deduction have to be made through the Hyatt phone line. This is a nice bonus . . . . but I have received NO communication from Hyatt about it. If I had not asked I would have never know about it. It seems strange. Have I missed something?
Old Aug 9, 2009, 9:50 am

Just received the $100 off cert in mail. Maybe I should combine with DEL5K to make my stay very affordable...
Old Aug 9, 2009, 2:22 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by kevino
You could probably request it (the G bonus) be added at checkin or after the stay, but since you have to enter the cert code at booking, it only allows one promotion code to be entered there. It would be up to the person you ask to add the G bonus if they want to do so considering one promotion code was already applied to the stay.
Old Aug 10, 2009, 12:15 pm
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by gregorygrady
Wow, the people who got 2NT200 certs really scored!!!! I wonder if they give you money back if your room only costs like $79 per night.

I got the 2NT100 ($100 off a 2-night stay). I normally only do one night stays, but I guess I'll hafta make an exception this time. Maybe I should aim to combine this with the 6x airline miles on any 2-night stay and earn 4500 VS miles & $100 off a 2-night stay. Not often I would choose miles instead of GP pts, but this might be a good time, although it would require me to give up 2500MC bonus. Hmmmm, decisions decisions..........
The certificate specifically said no refund on unused portion. Also, if pay the remainder of the folio with a mastercard, it should still trigger the bonus... no?

Also, presentation of the certificate is required as part of the deal.

Originally Posted by Matt-KC
You could probably request it (the G bonus) be added at checkin or after the stay, but since you have to enter the cert code at booking, it only allows one promotion code to be entered there. It would be up to the person you ask to add the G bonus if they want to do so considering one promotion code was already applied to the stay.
You can always call reservations and ask them to add additional offer codes to the reservation.
Old Aug 10, 2009, 4:13 pm

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
"if pay the remainder of the folio with a mastercard, it should still trigger the bonus... no?"

Yes, I think that's right.
Old Aug 10, 2009, 8:33 pm

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
Strange. My dad (no status, no Hyatt stay in about a year) received a $50 cert good for a 2 night stay.

This Diamond (no paid stays in 2009) received bubkas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.