Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt Vendome FREE healthy Breakfast offer to 30 April

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2009, 7:18 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue/IC Royal Ambassador/LeadinghotelsRegular

Something i was pondering on, I fancied a stay in Paris at the beautiful PH Vendome (bit of a splurge at their rates) and i came across this offer:

http://www.paris.vendome.hyatt.com/h...&corp_id=78447

Rates for Park Queen are 530 euros per night withOUT breakfast but if you are planning a stay between now and 30th April, you get this brekky FREE for the same rate as a no brekky room. thought it was worth a mention.

So definitely worth it, but the breakfast offering is alittle measily in my books, i would prefer a FULL breakfast
Old Feb 9, 2009, 9:14 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

I bet if you asked at the desk at check-in, they'd make some sort of deal to trade this for an unhealthy breakfast (although this particular breakfast is not especially healthy anyhow!).
Old Feb 9, 2009, 9:21 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
If you are indeed looking for a deal at this property the Virtuoso rate package until April 30th includes a confirmed one catagory upgrade. Blackout for that deal is March 5-11, 2009. You get a somewhat healthy continental breakfast for up to two guests, in restaurant or via room service
Old Feb 9, 2009, 10:09 am

I seem to recall the Healthy Breakfast is priced much closer to the full breakfast than to the continental one, the (half ) smoothie being the main attraction.
Old Feb 11, 2009, 12:31 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum 1MM, AC SE*100k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Diamond members get free Breakfast, and free coffee/tea wake up call service regardless of rate. The hotel does a good job of upgrading Diamond Room to next category room
Old Feb 11, 2009, 3:24 pm

Does this apply for Award stays or FFN stays? Does this make it the best Hyatt deal in Paris ?

Originally Posted by ACfly
Diamond members get free Breakfast, and free coffee/tea wake up call service regardless of rate. The hotel does a good job of upgrading Diamond Room to next category room
Old Feb 12, 2009, 11:48 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum 1MM, AC SE*100k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by best
Does this apply for Award stays or FFN stays? Does this make it the best Hyatt deal in Paris ?
Based on my experience with FFN at this property I would say "Oui"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.