Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

HYATT Limited Offer - MASTER - 21% off booking 12/1-12/12/08, Code LTGP07

HYATT Limited Offer - MASTER - 21% off booking 12/1-12/12/08, Code LTGP07

Old Oct 26, 08, 6:00 am

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, WoH 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
I guess what I'm saying is consistent is that I always get the G bonus, one way or t'other (except when I'm assigned a Hyatt by United on a mis-connect). And it's always been my experience that what I put in the comments box is highlighted to the front desk person, going way back to when we non-smokers were on the back foot, and I'd put a nice friendly message in there about looking forward to a non-smoking room. These days, it at least gets the HP or SS front desk person who's never heard of the bonus to follow up -- well, usually. If not, a call to GP CS, and zip-zip -- done. Too much information, I know.
Old Oct 26, 08, 9:23 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum Hyatt Diamond Hilton Gold SPG Gold National Executive Avis Preferred Hertz Gold
Yes you're correct--it is on the prevailing rate.
Old Oct 28, 08, 8:16 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AA ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Titanium, IHG Spire/Ambassador
Originally Posted by derby44 View Post
While the AAA rate is usually 10% off and this rate is supposed to be 21% off my AAA rate is over $7.00 cheaper for a stay at the Boston Hyatt downtown. Don't know how they arrive at these rates.
Originally Posted by tinnub View Post
Checked a couple of Hyatts with several dates, and the prepaid discount rate is $2.00 less than the AAA rate.
It appears YMMV, the 21% saved me at >15% off of the AAA rate at three properties where I have upcoming stays.

--
Old Nov 1, 08, 1:03 pm

Any problem getting an FFN stay out of this promo?
Old Nov 1, 08, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
Originally Posted by best View Post
Any problem getting an FFN stay out of this promo?
No problem at all. The promo page on Hyatt.com even mentions the FFN promo.
Old Nov 6, 08, 9:07 am

Programs: Hyatt Courtesy, NW PE, CO PE, AMEX platinum
Just booked our holiday in Hawaii at the Grand Hyatt for 9 nights, no problems getting the 21% deduction, which is considerable 210 dollars a day
Old Nov 6, 08, 6:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat & 1MM, DL Plat, Marriott LT Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Explorist & IHG Ambassador
This did not result in any savings at all on the dummy reservations I booked.

Another example of a worthless promo on "rack rates"
Old Nov 6, 08, 10:48 pm

Originally Posted by Boraxo View Post
This did not result in any savings at all on the dummy reservations I booked.

Another example of a worthless promo on "rack rates"
perhaps expired?
Book between October 24, 2008 and November 5, 2008
Old Nov 14, 08, 3:09 pm

Any extension , or replacement of this type of promo? Is it now called Winter Special?
Old Nov 15, 08, 7:36 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, BMI, Hyatt, SPG, PC
Starting Dec. 1, it looks like a new sale will arise.

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/nach...t/2622260.html

Now more than ever, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts is saying "You´re More Than Welcome" to its guests around the globe. In honor of the launch of the company´s first global ad campaign, Hyatt announces a 21% off sale for stays in its hotels around the world.

The sale provides travelers with 21% off at nearly 350 world-class Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites properties in key urban destinations, suburban locations and resort locales around the globe.

At participating hotels in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean, the 21% savings off the prevailing rate is available for reservations made during the 12-day sale between Monday, Dec. 1 and Friday, Dec. 12, 2008 for stays through Feb. 1, 2009.

Guests traveling to Park Hyatt hotels around the world and Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency hotels in 38 countries outside of the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean will secure the valuable 21% discount by making a reservation at least seven days in advance of arrival for stays through Feb. 1, 2009.

To take advantage of this global offer, guests may book their reservations with offer code LTP107 at www.hyatt.com or by calling 1-800-233-1234.
Old Nov 15, 08, 8:16 pm
Community Director

Originally Posted by erasmus99 View Post
Starting Dec. 1, it looks like a new sale will arise.

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/nach...t/2622260.html
Nice find! It looks as though we'll have our own 12 days of Christmas - all that, and earning FFNs as we stay.
Old Nov 15, 08, 8:52 pm

Erasmus: thank you.
Old Nov 15, 08, 9:28 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, BMI, Hyatt, SPG, PC
I just searched Google Blog Search for Hyatt. Randomly, I didn't see it anywhere else.
Old Nov 22, 08, 4:46 pm

Is't it kind of odd that they make you wait even to make the reservation until 12/1?
Old Nov 23, 08, 12:17 am

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, WoH 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Cool Cut and paste?

Looking not too closely at the upcoming promotion, it looks like it was cut and pasted (not by erasmus99 but by Hyatt). It says in some parts that it's worldwide, and in some that it's US, Canada and the Carribean. Maybe it's just me? Usually that's the case when I'm seeing something that nobody else does.....

Also, it might be time to update this thread's title for newcomers to it.

Last edited by Firewind; Nov 23, 08 at 12:23 am

Search this Thread
Search Engine: