Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

HR St. Louis at The Arch (formerly Waterfront) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

HR St. Louis at The Arch (formerly Waterfront) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Mar 17, 17, 6:25 pm

Programs: *S (TK), Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold
Sounds like the recency club is open on weekends?
Old Mar 19, 17, 10:14 pm

Programs: *S (TK), Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold
Can anyone confirm this?

Originally Posted by italdesign View Post
Sounds like the recency club is open on weekends?
Old May 22, 17, 12:21 pm

just got done with a 3 night stay here. First off the access to the Arch is compromised right now as they are rebuilding the whole area. You can still get to the Arch but its a bit circuitous.

We were proactively upgraded above our TSU up to an exec suite with connecting room! Was very impressed by the proactive service, their GM and Front Desk manager reached out to me about 3 days before our stay.

The Good

Location is great - CITYGARDEN, the arch, and many restaurants are nearby in walking distance
The Front Desk Manager and GM - made me feel like we were back in the old HGP days. they even sent me an amenity!

The OKAY
The club is just ok. Others have said it's one of the best clubs in the US, I would say its above average but not the best. One hot dish in the evening, with grilled veggies and cheeses at night.

The BAD

Housekeeping. The first day they didn't make up the beds in our rooms. they only made up the King bed but did not make up the double beds or the pull out couch. The second day they made up the beds but hadn't cleaned the bathrooms. Not good.
Old Dec 29, 18, 7:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Hhonors Diamond, AA Exec Plat, National Exec Elite
Just completed two stays here over the last 7 days.

As a globalist I was upgraded to a suite both times. Room service was reasonably priced and BBQ options were awesome. Staff are incredibly friendly. Self park closed each time and valet is only option. However, they honored self park rate when I asked. Regency club has cool views of Arch and food was good.

Id stay here again in a heartbeat. Hands down no better property in STL.
Old Dec 29, 18, 11:21 pm

Had the same issue with self-parking when I was there in November.

They've apparently turned over the parking operation to a third party.

They seem to have completed their rooms renovation there, but the doors, especially connecting room doors are still rather thin.

-David
Old Jun 2, 19, 7:37 pm

Got a stay coming up here next month. Is globalist breakfast always in the lounge? Or is there an option to take it in the restaurant?
Old Jun 3, 19, 12:34 am

Lounge only per my last stay.
Old Jun 3, 19, 6:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold
I used to live next to this hotel and my family would often stay here when visiting me. I don't know if they have the same manager anymore (been a few years since I lived there) , but I was not a fan of lounge breakfasts so I often just emailed the manager and asked if I could give up my lounge benefits for free restaurant breakfasts (for two) instead and he was always happy to do so. However, now that I remember, I still had lounge access even with the full restaurant request.
Old Yesterday, 2:25 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott/SPG Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, UA GS, DL Silver
Is the parking complimentary for Globalists staying on an award night at this property?
Old Yesterday, 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by flybyFIRE View Post
Is the parking complimentary for Globalists staying on an award night at this property?
Yes. Just like any other property.

-David