Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

WSJ Article re: Penny Pritzker and Obama Presidential Campaign

Old Mar 15, 2008, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond/3MM; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Hertz PC

There's an interesting article about Penny Pritzger's role as National Finance Chairwoman for Obama's Presidential Campaign in today's weekend edition of the Wall Street Journal. The end of the article has a pretty good summary of all of the infighting among the Pritzkers, Hyatt, and Penny's role.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120554763760338773.html

And if your part of the Hillary vs. Obama battle, don't let it impact your feelings about Hyatt since her little brother Jay Pritzker is Co-Chairman of Hillary's Presidential campaign! I'm sure that the dinner table conversation between the two of them would be quite interesting.

Now if you're a Republican.........
Old Mar 15, 2008, 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by InHoc
Now if you're a Republican.........
I am waiting for Paris Hilton to endorse a candidate so I know who to vote for. I hope it's McCain, he's . . . hot.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.