18 New Hyatt Places Announced

Old Feb 26, 10, 5:57 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, WoH 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post
Given this location, I'd call this a workman-like locale, at least as far as Santa Fe goes. It's in the southwest suburbs near the mall and there's definitely a "hotel row" aspect to this stretch of Cerrillos.
Ahh. Not having been there in years and years, and those times only into and out of the old town, I forget that it's also a modern, thriving city (meaning similar in too many ways to many others...). Still, nice to be able to stay in a Hyatt closer than Albuquerque to so many other neat places.
Old Feb 26, 10, 6:47 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
...but it is just a half-block away from Horseman's Haven!
Old Mar 20, 10, 3:39 am

Programs: UA 1K, MR Gold, HH Diamond
What happened to the Hyatt Place at SFO and in Anchorage?
Old Nov 10, 12, 8:26 am

Programs: Hyatt-Diamond, PC-Platinum, Hilton Diamond
OLD post but anyone have an update on Chattanooga?

Saddly I will be loosing my Diamond this year after moving to a new district that has 0, yes ZERO Hyatt's in a 12 city travel area. While touring around Chat a couple weeks ago I saw a Hyatt sign at a construction site glowing like the rays of the sun on a cloudy day in the distance!!

The most exciting part was the Hyatt brand image on the sign was it represented a possible Regency or Grand and NOT a HP! Either way, I could rebuild my Diamond and points when/if it is finished BUT I can not find a single date or timeline on the build.

For reference, the build is at Shallowford Rd. and Gunbarrel Rd.

Thank for the help^
Old Nov 11, 12, 9:38 am

Programs: Alaska 75K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt, BonWhut?
18 New Hyatt Places Announced

Anchorage would make me very happy.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: