Babies Travel Lite program

Old Jul 27, 2010, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Question Babies Travel Lite program

Hi All-

Anyone ever use the "Babies Travel Lite" program available from Hyatt?

After spending a week and carting a extra 29" suitcase for my 5 month old, I am seriously considering it for my upcoming Thanksgiving get-away!! (Oh how the size of the kid and suitcase are inverse!!!)
Old Jul 27, 2010, 10:26 pm

Programs: SPG PLT, Hyatt Diamond, 10% progress towards lifetime Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
Hi All-

Anyone ever use the "Babies Travel Lite" program available from Hyatt?

After spending a week and carting a extra 29" suitcase for my 5 month old, I am seriously considering it for my upcoming Thanksgiving get-away!! (Oh how the size of the kid and suitcase are inverse!!!)
Never heard of it, but curious.
Old Jul 27, 2010, 10:39 pm

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
I hadn't heard of it either so did a quick search...here's the info: http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/gateway/i...?gatewayID=422
Old Jul 28, 2010, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Seems like a great program, and prices are VERY competitive (about regular price + 5% from my local stores). Seems like a great way to send some supplies to a far off location.

Just wondering about service/shipping/reviews, and if anyone had any troubles with it. Seems straight forward though!

I will be using this for my trip over Thanksgiving and write back!
Old Jul 28, 2010, 12:05 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, United Global Services/1MM
I havent used the formal program, yet love the idea. We have a 2.5 yr old + a 5 month old, so I totally feel your frustration - I can travel around Asia for 3 weeks in a single carryon, but can't go to NYC for a the weekend with the family without needing Sherpas.

I know in the NYC hotels (GH NYC & Andaz WS at least), if you request a crib, you get a set of baby items that include shampoo, powder, etc for free. I helps reduce some of the gear a bit.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.