FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   Century Plaza Lucky 7 Promotion - $77/night on 7/7 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/704820-century-plaza-lucky-7-promotion-77-night-7-7-a.html)

jkc22 Jun 16, 2007 10:25 pm

Century Plaza Lucky 7 Promotion - $77/night on 7/7

Didn't see this posted, but here it is....quite a deal, at $77.....

http://centuryplaza.hyatt.com/hyatt/...OfferId=933139

Lucky Number 7 Promotion
A Deal So Good, It's Only Offered Once a Century - 07/07/07

Seven is the lucky number at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza.

For one night only, on 07/07/07, enjoy a discounted room rate and specials ranging from valet parking to dinner and drinks. Celebrate your good luck by relaxing in the hotel's signature restaurant Breeze and the new, ultra hip X Bar.

Offer includes:
Overnight accommodations for $77.00 + tax for the first 77 reservations

*As an added bonus, guests booking the $77.00 room rate can also take advantage of valet parking for just $7.00

**Finally, on this lucky day, the hotel is offering all guests the chance to enjoy:
Dinner special in Breeze Restaurant - Dinner for two menu designed for just $77.00 + tax
Drink special in X Bar - $7 Seven & Seven cocktails from 7-8pm, tax not included
Terms & Conditions:
Offer valid on 07/07/07 at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Limited of 77 rooms allocated to this promotion. Maximum one night length of stay. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Package includes guestroom accommodations. Valet parking available for $7.00 per room per stay. Dinner for two in Breeze Restaurant off a limited menu for $77.00 per room per stay. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid for in-room dining. Seven & Seven cocktails for $7.00 in X Bar from 7-8pm only. Tax not included. Limit one $7.00 Seven & Seven cocktail per person per stay. Rate is $77.00 per room per night; based on double occupancy. Tax not included. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. HYATT and Hyatt Regency® names, designs and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. © 2007 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

HUGE AL Jun 17, 2007 3:55 am

Score! Thanks, man.

rbAA Jun 17, 2007 12:23 pm

Very nice. Thanks.

peteropny Jun 17, 2007 1:26 pm

Thank you :)

ricepaddy2 Jun 17, 2007 2:27 pm

Thanks OP. I'm in. Do you think we'll get stay credit. I got the targeted promo for stay one night, get one free.:D

HUGE AL Jun 20, 2007 2:45 am

Originally Posted by ricepaddy2 (Post 7916617)
I got the targeted promo for stay one night, get one free.:D

Alright, I'm hearing this all over the place. How does this work? Can the Diamond Line take care of this for me since it is possible I have this promo somewhere -- either in e-mail or snail mail?

777 global mile hound Jun 20, 2007 9:24 am

this may be the only excellent deal I have ever seen at this hotel ^
there is obviously no convention at the time on property :)
One might actually have a civilized enjoyable experience.

westcoastman Jun 20, 2007 11:21 pm

Mini Do on 7/7 in the Century City Regency Club? :D

Simba Jun 21, 2007 11:48 pm

Thanks. Just booked for Sat night at $77. What a great deal. Looking forward to Regency Room and Bonus points too, I think.

westcoastman Jun 22, 2007 9:10 pm

Anyone else realize how crazy airfare is for that weekend. Must because of 4th of July crowd. Flights from SEA to anywhere in Cali are sky high.

chicaloca453 Jun 24, 2007 10:44 pm

Excellent find. This thread is fairly old now and the deal is still there. It said on the first 77 reservations on the web page. Either this is a Hyatt state secret or the 77 reservations was just a ploy.

I did get one tonight, though. Not sure if I'll be able to use it but plan to be in eithe rSAN or SBA over the 4th. Close enough to reserve just in case. With a 24 hour cancellation policy, this is one worth a just in case.

And to the question about stay credit. There's not even a special promo code I don't think. For all intents and purposes, it looks like any other rate to me. I will ask GP just in case. It's not worth the effort to me for 1 night if ther eis no stay credit, but I can't see any reason why that would be the case.

Will post here if I findanything more.

MarkS90046 Jul 10, 2007 8:17 am

Did Anyone Get GPs?

I was wondering if anyone received a stay credit and GP's for this promotion? As of today, I don't see any and now that I looked at my check out folio, there was no reference to my GP number, even though it was on my reservation confirmation.

Thanks!

ksotoodeh Jul 10, 2007 9:38 am

I just received points and GP bonus!

777 global mile hound Jul 10, 2007 9:57 am

Originally Posted by MarkS90046 (Post 8032124)
I was wondering if anyone received a stay credit and GP's for this promotion? As of today, I don't see any and now that I looked at my check out folio, there was no reference to my GP number, even though it was on my reservation confirmation.

Thanks!

You may have to request it by faxing it in if it doesn’t post automatically by today.
Ever since Gold Passport a few years back decided to make the program more stringent and limiting to select eligible rate plans stays no longer post as consistently the way they use to
Even eligible stays. The sad system also impedes the ability of amenity points to post on award stays from my own experience.
Hotels typically code the receipts to the best of their ability with asterisks to deny stay credit and points occasionally even on AAA rates. It is an obnoxious tedious time consuming system for all parties.
However there are days the system works just fine.

My stay never posted at the hotel either from a previous date. But was posted manually by GP. I am waiting a month now for a Hyatt Place stay in Chicago that I faxed in.
It is a tiring process with the need for follow-ups.
This past weekend 24,000 points were pulled form my account without my consent or authorization by a Hyatt hotel that was paid in advance on a non point reservation.Very weird stuff. Now I was told to wait while they open an investigation by the Hyatt police dept.WATCH AND MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT FOLKS

I barely stay Hyatt anymore and I still have more problems to fix today then any other program statistically. The good news is Hyatt GP usually comes through 9 out of ten times as long it is an eligible rate they feel you are worthy of earning on.

Taipei Jul 10, 2007 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by MarkS90046 (Post 8032124)

Thanks!

Mine posted yesterday ! but did not 2,000 bonus points, so will wait for that.