Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Century Plaza Lucky 7 Promotion - $77/night on 7/7

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Century Plaza Lucky 7 Promotion - $77/night on 7/7

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2007, 9:35 am

Programs: UA 1k, Starwood Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Platinum
I also got an extra 1000 pts for checking in with my 2 dogs! They have a "Gold Pawsport" program at this hotel that rewards you with 500 GP every time you stay with your pooch.

Last edited by ksotoodeh; Jul 12, 2007 at 6:36 am
Old Jul 13, 2007, 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by ksotoodeh
I also got an extra 1000 pts for checking in with my 2 dogs! They have a "Gold Pawsport" program at this hotel that rewards you with 500 GP every time you stay with your pooch.
Do you have to pay extra when you check in with dogs? I was there on 07/07/07 and noticed a couple of dogs, but I didn't realize they were Gold Pawsport members.
Old Jul 14, 2007, 7:22 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by lakwelone
Do you have to pay extra when you check in with dogs? I was there on 07/07/07 and noticed a couple of dogs, but I didn't realize they were Gold Pawsport members.
Don't know - but this has been around for a while - see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=651002 .
Old Jul 14, 2007, 10:03 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

GP Bonus points have gone to the dogs

Originally Posted by ksotoodeh
Arf woof congratulations
However there was a time when you didn't have to be a dog to earn great promotions in the Hyatt Gold Passport program.
If I decide to use Gold Passport and Hyatt hotels again
remind me to borrow someones dog

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.