H2O SPA bath products at Hyatt

Old May 14, 07, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
H2O SPA bath products at Hyatt

Just checked into GH NY. Found tubes of H20 SPA products in bath . Smells really nice.

Last edited by hotelfanatic; May 15, 07 at 3:19 pm
Old May 15, 07, 11:54 am

Programs: Alaska 75K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt, BonWhut?
I love the H20 products, we got them in SAT and hid them just to get more.

I just used some of the moisturizer today, very creamy and rich with a pleasing smell.

I wish I was going to NYC sometime soon.
Old May 15, 07, 11:58 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

In the last period of time when the PH SF was in existence, they used H2O products also.
Old May 18, 07, 11:53 pm

Programs: AC down to Orange lol, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by hotelfanatic View Post
Just checked into GH NY. Found tubes of H20 SPA products in bath . Smells really nice.
I was ther at GH NY in April twice and both had the Portico Spa stuff in club room and suite.
Old May 19, 07, 6:33 pm
pdb

Originally Posted by Snoopyo View Post
I was ther at GH NY in April twice and both had the Portico Spa stuff in club room and suite.
Ditto.
Old May 19, 07, 8:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
I have been there since Dec 06 and this was my first time I received the H20 Spa products (5/15). I was going to ask Ebony about it but she stepped out of the lounge. I will be back in 2 weeks and hope to get lucky again.
Old May 22, 07, 10:43 am

Been at the GHNY since Jan. My first stay happened to be in a room with H2O products. Following that I have always been in rooms without H2O, but housekeeping has brought them up (most times) on request.

Search this Thread