Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

in case you are going to FUK in May...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2007, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Globalist

Thank you for making reservation with us.
We will be doing maintenance works on 20 May, 2007, during which there will not be any water supply in all of guest rooms.
Therefore, we cannot host any guests on that date.

Instead of our hotel, we have prepared a reservation for you at Grand Hyatt Fukuoka, which is part of our hotel group in Fukuoka.

The rate and payment terms remain the same.
we booked the hyatt regency because it was cheap...we get the same rate now at the more expensive grand hyatt. kudos to the regency for this
Old May 12, 2007, 4:58 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

There are times when I wonder if using an airport code in a title is the best decision.
I wonder how long it will take before this title is edited. It was nice to begin my weekend with a laugh.
Old May 12, 2007, 9:40 am

Programs: AS MVPG, SPG LTP (Nobody), MarriotLTPE (Nobody), HH Gold (My new go to)
Wink

It's a longshot...but my anniversary is this month so I am hopeful.
Old May 12, 2007, 2:39 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
The Grand Hyatt is quite nice and in a good location, you won't be disappointed.
Old May 12, 2007, 8:36 pm
trd

Programs: DL Platinum; Hyatt Diamond
the reverse happened to me in January -- the GH was closed for some inspection and they rebooked me at the HR (which I like almost as much as the GH -- but was staying at both to up my Hyatt stays) -- anyway they COMPED my room at the HR for the night they moved me out of the GH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.