Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Upgrade to Diamond for other elite programs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2007, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: continental, united premier, hyatt diamond, marriott silver, priority club platinum amb,hilton gold

I am a Hyatt Platinum member for as long as I can remember. I can never get diamond because Hyatt is not in alot of cities I travel to. I am a Priority Club platinum member. My question is, "does Hyatt upgrade diamond status to other programs in the top elite class?
Old May 1, 2007, 9:21 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

stinkycop - welcome to our Hyatt corner. This is a subject that pops up every few weeks. If you do a "search" of the forum from the "search this forum" function in the top right area of the forum main page and search on "status match", several threads will pop up. The most comprehensive one is - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=516391 . Please continue discussions there so that we can keep the information centralized. I will lock this thread.

peteropny - co-moderator - Hyatt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.