Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Passport Web Site Problem

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2007, 8:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, United Premier
Gold Passport Web Site Problem

Is it me...? I tried to get to the Gold Passport Web site from both home and work PCs. I can get to the site, but there is an overlay video that appears about the Summerfield Suites...and when I close it, I then cannot enter info into the login fields...nor can I click on any of the options at the top (awards, reservations, etc). This is extremely frustrating...
Old Mar 5, 2007, 9:38 pm

I am also having problems,something is not right.
Old Mar 6, 2007, 12:26 am

I was getting the same thing all day today. Although I found that if you let that "swimming lady picture" load fully up, you could then close it. You still couldn't enter your GP number and password from that screen. But I was able to click the icons above and get to the "Account Detail" screen though there............................
Old Mar 19, 2007, 10:37 am
thc

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum
I wish they would just get rid of that video or have a "skip video always" option.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 11:17 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by thc
I wish they would just get rid of that video or have a "skip video always" option.
As well as that music - I can imagine people who visit the site at work wouldn't like that.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 2:15 pm
thc

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum
Originally Posted by peteropny
As well as that music - I can imagine people who visit the site at work wouldn't like that.
Oh totally. yeah, that's actually what I wish more they would get rid of. Kind of reminds me of why I can't stand myspace. Lol.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by peteropny
Present

I'm not thrilled about music playing every time I go to the site. I have to make sure my speakers are low
Old Mar 19, 2007, 3:27 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
I will bring this up when I meet with GP later this week...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.