Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2017, 6:15 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by hailstorm
Not really. I could very easily send an email as being from [email protected]. I doubt they would seriously verify the IP address.
Reasonable and fool proof are two different things. You are quoting the former but responding to the later.

If asking guest to send them an email from company email weeds out majority of ineligible guests, that's already a big win from their perspective. If they want to take it up next level then they can reply to the email and see if it bounce. Still not 100% fool proof but even further weeds out fraudsters.

In this day and age when corporate IDs don't contain company logos due to security concerns and fake business cards can be easily created, asking guest to send email from company address might be the only reasonable verification option left. Otherwise employer might have to provide hotel with tool to query their employer database. Costly but not impossible (Sixt can verify employee# of a global Germany company when using that company's negotiated rate.)

Last edited by seawolf; Jan 2, 2017 at 6:49 am
Old Jan 2, 2017, 8:26 am

If I was asked to open my email or send an email despite having my business card or even my corporate id card, I would lose my mind.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 11:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by seawolf
... fake business cards can be easily created
Not just fake, but even just outdated. I still have business cards from every company I've ever worked for. Business cards are probably the worst choice of "proof".
Old Jan 3, 2017, 2:58 pm

Anyone know the apple corp id. Spouse works for apple but says chances anyone in her group or hr knows is slim to none. We have ID.
Old Jan 4, 2017, 12:04 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by luniz97
Anyone know the apple corp id. Spouse works for apple but says chances anyone in her group or hr knows is slim to none. We have ID.
Does your wife have a corporate booking tool? Then I suggest making a reservation (and cancelling later), and then you'll be able to see the corporate code in your reservation on goldpassport.com.
That's how I found out mine.
Old Jan 7, 2017, 11:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
My former company had the information on all hotel codes in a document in the travel section of our intranet.

I'm sure Apple has something similar.

In the past and at a different company I also made bookings to find out the code for car rentals and hotels.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by Isochronous
Another good point TravelinSperry. Such a request would be unlawful on the basis of breach of confidentiality and if the matter concerns legal issues than it could also be privileged. Hard to see how such a request is justified.

Out of interest, which Hyatt in HK was it? (there are 3 in total)
Hyatt Regency Tsim Sha Tsui. Also I had my own "Printed" business card with me when I checked in. They still gave me a rough time!
Old Feb 3, 2017, 12:19 am

Originally Posted by luniz97
32993 Apple
Old Feb 3, 2017, 12:23 pm

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Microsoft is 61059 in case she switches companies before your stay.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 12:24 pm

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Some posters treat these codes like they are their ATM pin numbers.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 1:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Vinodavid
And I wonder why given people going to lengths to misrepresent their eligibility.

Originally Posted by sinova
Hyatt Regency Tsim Sha Tsui. Also I had my own "Printed" business card with me when I checked in. They still gave me a rough time!
Old Feb 3, 2017, 1:07 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
It's odd that you posted Microsoft's number just before this post.

Personally, I wouldn't use different company discount codes due to the fact that Hyatt could check the database of people who have used multiple company discount codes and cancel those accounts for fraud.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by iflyjetz
It's odd that you posted Microsoft's number just before this post.

Personally, I wouldn't use different company discount codes due to the fact that Hyatt could check the database of people who have used multiple company discount codes and cancel those accounts for fraud.
That seems a bit drastic.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 4:53 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by sinova
What do you mean rough time? When you handed them your business card what did they say/do?
Old Mar 24, 2017, 3:18 am

Programs: TK - Gold, Kris - Gold, QFF - Points
Microsoft is 61059 in case she switches companies before your stay.
Just tried this one and it works, discount is actually a bit better than apples. Excuse my ignorance.. haven't really followed the hotel side of this forum, but is it common knowledge of which corporate discounts give a bigger % discount?

If there's a company that likes its employees more than microsoft out there pls let me know!

Don't want to come in as a beggar! happy to share my corporate Hertz code if anyone PM's me. I was getting basic model cars for ~40EU a day on my last holiday if thats a competitive rate?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.