Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2012, 11:30 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by SeamasterLux
It does

I've been asked for it in HK
Care to elaborate on what happen then?
Old May 4, 2012, 8:00 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Dia, AClub Plat, Hyatt Dia, FB Gold, LH SEN, TK *G
Originally Posted by lingua101
Care to elaborate on what happen then?
Yeah sure, sorry about that.

As a matter of fact, I don't work for the company. But I'm a consultant and have been working for that company twice in the past. I got along quite well with one employee that is a VP there. I gave the hotel his contact details and told them they could without any issue contact him to verify.

They told me to wait and came back 5 minutes later saying it was fine.

Since I didn't hear from the employee at all, my guess is that the reception clerk went to see the reservation manager to ask for his approval and let me use the rate.

In that case, it's better to have a back-up plan. At the PH in Istanbul, I told them directly I was a consultant working for that company but didn't have any business card. They didn't have any problem with that. But I said it proactively without being asked.
Old May 5, 2012, 11:26 pm

has anyone ever tried making there wife a guest (or whoever) any having them check-in the Hilton government employees rate is great.....
Old May 6, 2012, 3:53 am

Originally Posted by DrDanny
has anyone ever tried making there wife a guest (or whoever) any having them check-in the Hilton government employees rate is great.....
What does this have to do with Hyatt?
Old May 6, 2012, 4:35 am

Originally Posted by Fly Me To The Moon
What does this have to do with Hyatt?
corporate rate without corporate id is the point my example was Hilton but the same with Hyatt if you wanna use for example IBM's corporate but your worried there gonna ask for ID......
Old May 6, 2012, 6:18 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by DrDanny
Hyatt rules are that if an occupant of the room, not necessarily the main registered guest, is eligible for a rate, it can be used for the stay.
Old May 7, 2012, 2:18 am

Programs: HYATT:DIAMOND, DELTA:PLATINUM
13717 doesn't work any more???
Old May 7, 2012, 7:02 pm

I tried all the codes in this thread but not able to get any good rates @ HYATT house Los Angeles/El Segundo, does anyone have experience with this and help me with the code that I should use?
Old May 7, 2012, 9:25 pm

Programs: Marco Polo Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by YUKO1023
13717 doesn't work any more???
i've been trying 13717 for the past few days at different properties and it hasn't been working for me either.
Old May 8, 2012, 1:21 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by jixx
i've been trying 13717 for the past few days at different properties and it hasn't been working for me either.
That code is still active.....
Old May 8, 2012, 6:42 pm

really? what properties have you tried the code at? i've been doing random sampling for several cities (e.g. new york, london, hong kong, etc.) and i haven't seen any discounted rates.

Last edited by jixx; May 8, 2012 at 7:37 pm
Old May 9, 2012, 10:03 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by jixx
really? what properties have you tried the code at? i've been doing random sampling for several cities (e.g. new york, london, hong kong, etc.) and i haven't seen any discounted rates.
My first random search yielded a $120 IBM rate at HR PIT on May 23. The adv purch rate is $239.

Second random search found Hyatt Bethesda with a IBM Corp rate of $179 on May 22, while the Daily rate is $229.

Need more proof?

Last edited by Crazyhotelguy; May 9, 2012 at 10:08 pm
Old May 12, 2012, 2:12 am

thanks. i guess the properties i have been checking either don't offer an IBM rate or recently removed the option (e.g. PH istanbul where i was able to book a room for the IBM rate last month, but now no longer see it available as an option). well, good to know that it is still available in what seems like many other properties.
Old May 12, 2012, 9:31 am

Programs: HYATT:DIAMOND, DELTA:PLATINUM
I think 13717 for "IBM rate is still active, but 13717 for "World Wide Rate" doesn't work anymore.

With "World Wide Rate", We could get 15% off from Hyatt daily rate without company ID. It was good for Park Hyatt in Asia & Eupore because they hardly give us an discount rate like "Advanced Purchase".
Old May 17, 2012, 10:39 pm

Exclamation True!

Originally Posted by mzkaiser
Nothing borderline about it. The ethical discussion may not concern people, but falsely representing yourself as an employee and printing fake business cards is unquestionably breaking numerous laws.

Just using the codes is more of an ethical question, because evidence of scienter is lacking.
Absolutely right. I heard of a colleague of mine who got the sack from Goldpassport (Diamond) who was stupid enough to book Microsoft Corp rates all over Asia by using a fake BC. Their staff is getting better trained lately, I was challenged several times already after making the booking thru hyatt.com that I need to prove that I work for the Company or being invited. Tough times ahead!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.