Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Apr 19, 2012, 4:24 am

Programs: AA EXC PLT, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt PLT, National Car Executive
IBM code for 2012 in the bay area are not so great anymore still okay but not great. used to score the sfo hyatt for 80/nt + free parking
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:01 am

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Grand Hyatt SF

Originally Posted by jerroranda
IBM code for 2012 in the bay area are not so great anymore still okay but not great. used to score the sfo hyatt for 80/nt + free parking
I just stayed at the Hyatt Grand for $145. Very reasonable for the City.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 9:00 pm

Programs: AA Plat, LUV A-List, Hilton Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond!
Does anyone know the Deloitte rate? I have searched but to no avail.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 4:35 am

Originally Posted by MrNagy
Does anyone know the Deloitte rate? I have searched but to no avail.
Just call and ask them to book you in it.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 11:38 pm

Programs: AA Plat, LUV A-List, Hilton Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond!
Originally Posted by rehoult
Just call and ask them to book you in it.
That is what I have been doing but I would prefer to book/compare rates online which requires the code.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 9:03 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Interstingly, the code for Credit Suisse apparently doesn't require valid company ID at check-in whereas most seem to.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 10:40 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Dia, AClub Plat, Hyatt Dia, FB Gold, LH SEN, TK *G
Originally Posted by danger
Interstingly, the code for Credit Suisse apparently doesn't require valid company ID at check-in whereas most seem to.
It does

I've been asked for it in HK
Old Apr 30, 2012, 7:44 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Can't all this argument be solved by using web check-in then scanning the code to get your room keys at the self-check in kiosk (where available)?

How are they going to ask for ID in this way?
Old Apr 30, 2012, 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by crystak
Can't all this argument be solved by using web check-in then scanning the code to get your room keys at the self-check in kiosk (where available)?

How are they going to ask for ID in this way?
Web check-in is not available in all properties.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 9:03 pm

Has anyone used gift certificates to pay for the room while also using a corp code? Do they tend to frown on that?
Old Apr 30, 2012, 11:17 pm

Location: Since the BoSox and ChiSox won it, now it is the Cubs turn to take the Series. Go Cubs Go!
Originally Posted by bmlong1
Has anyone used gift certificates to pay for the room while also using a corp code? Do they tend to frown on that?
AFAIK, the terms and conditions of the Hyatt check certificates exclude eligibility for corporate rates, but YMMV depending on the hotel.
Old May 1, 2012, 5:13 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by bmlong1
When you say "gift certificate" do you mean "check certificate" ? If so, the current terms say they are not valid for "negotiated volume rates". There was discussion on whether that terminology included corporate rates or not, but I don't recall if there was ever a definitive answer. That said, I've used the Costco Hyatt check certificates with my corporate rate at several domestic hotels and resorts without problem, as recently as last weekend.
Old May 2, 2012, 8:52 am

which corporates offer the best value ?!

Last edited by cs1985; May 2, 2012 at 8:53 am Reason: new aspect
Old May 2, 2012, 10:15 am
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by cs1985
which corporates offer the best value ?!
It depends on the hotel. Please see the rest of the thread.
Old May 2, 2012, 11:08 pm

Programs: AA Ex Plt
Is this a corporate code or does this come with the purse that I bought my g/f?

FYI for the later poster this is a Louis Vuitton code now.

Originally Posted by fumitani
Duty Free Shoppers N V 12114

LVMH rate now. This gives the best rate for Guam.....Do you think they will ask for ID or just say I didn't bring ID since i'm on vacation this time?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.