Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Feb 20, 2011, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by xerobasher
works at the tokyo hotels...and the rates are really good. really good.
Yeah, but did they ask for proof when you stayed there?
Old Feb 20, 2011, 1:18 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by oppsie
Yeah, but did they ask for proof when you stayed there?
You waited 6 years to finally post?
Old Feb 20, 2011, 6:00 pm

Originally Posted by skunker
Pretty much.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by dd
someone told me to consider the grand hyatt tokyo instead of the westin tokyo as it is a nicer hotel and that they have some corporate/discount rates that bring the price down... i searched this forum for the last 20 minutes and couldn't find a code that would bring the price below 33000 yen/night. this is still quite expensive. i have a 17 night stay reservation at the westin for 23000 yen/night, if i can get a similar rate at the hyatt, i will change to that property as i have heard nothing but good things about it! any help would be great! thanks.
Rather nor trying any corp code if you are not eligible for that...too danger...
Old Feb 22, 2011, 4:42 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by pogonation
Just came across this thread when looking for discount codes. Do people actually use corporate codes when they have no connection to the corporation. Seems a bit crazy if you ask me

Not so much crazy as dishonest....
Old Feb 22, 2011, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by pogonation
Just came across this thread when looking for discount codes. Do people actually use corporate codes when they have no connection to the corporation. Seems a bit crazy if you ask me
Yes, people do use them. I've used on of them, although I have a family connection, and have never been asked for ID.. I would not try them at an international property, though.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 2:33 pm

Programs: UA Plat (1MM), AA Plat, HH Diamond, MR Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat.
Hyatt Taipei

Greetings, I am planning to spend a few nights at GH Taipei. Anybody cares to share a discount code for that property to use on Hyatt website?

thanks and best regards
@ORD
Old Feb 22, 2011, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium

Last edited by FriendlySkies; Nov 8, 2011 at 11:27 pm
Old Feb 26, 2011, 11:01 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by skunker
He spent a long time looking for the right rate for his trip.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 7:32 pm

IBM Corporate # not work anymore?

I have not be able to use the IBM Corporate # for IBM rates the last couple of weeks. Has the number changed? Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
Old Mar 3, 2011, 9:04 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM
Originally Posted by kirfan
I have not be able to use the IBM Corporate # for IBM rates the last couple of weeks. Has the number changed? Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
If you are having problems with the IBM code, you should notify your travel department as other IBM employees are probably experiencing the same problem.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 9:28 pm
Used to be bulldoggolfer05

Programs: HGP DMD, HHonors DMD, SPG PLT, MR PLT
According to my sources, it still works. However, what I have noticed as of recent on Hyatt's website is that when you do a search with discount codes, whether corporate or otherwise, the hotel list does not show the discounted rates, and you have to click each individual property for that discount to come up.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 9:33 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Have you tried to use it on a date a month or 2 from today (and on a Sunday)? Sometimes they only allocate a limit # of rooms for that rate and once is out, is out
Old Mar 3, 2011, 9:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Last edited by FriendlySkies; Nov 8, 2011 at 11:28 pm
Old Mar 3, 2011, 10:26 pm

Programs: free agent
Originally Posted by bulldoggolfer05
According to my sources, it still works. However, what I have noticed as of recent on Hyatt's website is that when you do a search with discount codes, whether corporate or otherwise, the hotel list does not show the discounted rates, and you have to click each individual property for that discount to come up.
i've noticed this too. amazingly annoying.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.