Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2010, 8:40 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
Costco

Just noticed this in an email from Costco, varying discounts and some really good ones.......give it a try if you are a Costco member

>Promotion code "COSTCO"

OR

>Group/Corporate # "13365"
Old May 8, 2010, 8:26 pm

acceptable codes in Japan

I've tried codes above (includeing #240), but it seems Hyatt in Japan, Indonesia doesn't accept of any kinds... Help!
Old May 8, 2010, 9:40 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Originally Posted by tiffany
anaheim(disneyland area)
thank you.
I think if you go through the codes listed previously in the thread or summarized on the previous page (post 240), you may find a discount that works for you.
Old May 9, 2010, 3:59 pm

Programs: United 1K - AA EXP - Avis CC - Hertz Plat - Hyatt Diamond - SPG Plat
Originally Posted by soonerfanatic
Just noticed this in an email from Costco, varying discounts and some really good ones.......give it a try if you are a Costco member

>Promotion code "COSTCO"

OR

>Group/Corporate # "13365"
Reduced my rate by $8. Not bad for a $79 starting rate.
Old May 11, 2010, 8:47 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Tried all the codes as listed in post 240 for a stay at the end of may at the Park Hyatt goa, but have had no luck in getting the price down...

any codes anyone..??
Old May 11, 2010, 10:53 pm

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
That's because 13365 only applies for Canada/US only, sorry
Old May 12, 2010, 12:19 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Short hair Francis
That's because 13365 only applies for Canada/US only, sorry
Any codes for asia..??
Old May 12, 2010, 6:38 am

Programs: JL Diamond, CX MPC Silver, OW Emerald, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Keep in mind that some of these codes are for "corporate rate". When using corporate rate at many high-end hotels in Asia, be ready to show your company ID or pay the rack rate.
Old May 14, 2010, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by VITAL
Hi
can anyone give me

Best hotels In Yiwu Hangzhou Hong Kong.. and Codes
I'd like to stay in the Mandarin, or Penninsula 4 Seasons Hong Kong But would like a great rate and code
If you are a member of COSTCO, using corporate code 13365 rather than promotion code COSTCO may have a slight discount in most hotels in China. A better rate between advance purchase rate and hyatt.com rate no need to prepaid and refundable although it mentions eligible within US.

I also found out in previos post code 13717 (TravelZoo) get the same rate as COSTCO member almost all hotels showed worldwide rate however it suddenly appeared as an IBM rate at Park Hyatt Shanghai which largely reduced the room rate.
Old May 15, 2010, 6:07 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by alxir
Anybody know if they check your age for the Senior Discount at Hyatt Place? I'm 59, not 62, but probably look old enough to be over 62. Also, if I do a kiosk check-in will it send me to the desk for verification of age?
Knowingly defrauding a hotel in this manner is not what FT is about. The terms say 62 or above; the policy is not determined by whether they verify or not at checkin. If price is important to you, I would suggest you look into some of the other promos Hyatt is running (some 30% LTO's) or a membership program that offers Hyatt discounts (AAA, Costco).
Old May 16, 2010, 12:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hertz PC, Hyatt Globalist, IGH Rewards Club Spire, HHonors Diamond
Smile

Originally Posted by baliktad
Knowingly defrauding a hotel in this manner is not what FT is about. The terms say 62 or above; the policy is not determined by whether they verify or not at checkin. If price is important to you, I would suggest you look into some of the other promos Hyatt is running (some 30% LTO's) or a membership program that offers Hyatt discounts (AAA, Costco).
OK, my bad, I tried to withdraw my original question, but can't seem to change the title of my post. I got caught up in all the posts I see for corporate codes being used by people who don't work for the company... I will say in my defense that the minimum age for senior discounts is all over the place with it being as low as 55 at some places and as high as 65 at others. It's easy for an old geezer like me to get confused. Whether claiming a discount code that you're not entitled to raises to the level of fraud is debatable, but your point is well taken. I'm a legitimate member of AAA and Costco, but can never take advantage of the deep discounts which always involve advance purchases because my travel plans can be and are changed unexpectedly by things beyond my control. I have rationalized thoughts of using codes I'm not entitled to because I can't take advantage of the 30% off discount sales which require advance purchase. Also, if I go to the hotel in person and ask for a lower rate because of the rate cap my company has on reimbursing me, they always give it to me. I could probably get the lower rate if I called the hotel also. I prefer to make all my travel arrangements online without begging.

Here's what bugs me the most... Inexperienced travelers walk up to the front desk and ask if there are any vacancies and the front desk staffer says yes, then proceeds to charge them an outrageously high nightly rate. They don't ask the customer if they're members of Costco or AAA where they would save the customer as much as $50/night. Who's defrauding who in that case???

Excuse the rant,,, it's not directed at you. One wrong does not justify another,,, although I guess I'm trying to...
Old May 24, 2010, 8:02 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
I think I'm a little too risk-averse to use codes for firms I don't work for, but the low rates for 13717 are tempting. A couple of questions for those who do this:

- does anyone combine this with paying with Costco certificates? Or do you try to avoid interacting with the front desk at all (checkin kiosks etc).

- do your stay count towards BWB/FFN?
Old May 24, 2010, 8:43 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by tsg20
I think I'm a little too risk-averse to use codes for firms I don't work for, but the low rates for 13717 are tempting. A couple of questions for those who do this:

- does anyone combine this with paying with Costco certificates? Or do you try to avoid interacting with the front desk at all (checkin kiosks etc).

- do your stay count towards BWB/FFN?
13717 is the IBM code. Are you an IBM employee? If so,

- Yes.

- Yes (are there any corporate rates that don't qualify?)

Last edited by JFKSFOLAX_friend; May 24, 2010 at 9:02 am
Old May 24, 2010, 9:51 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
I would strongly advise the use of a corporate discount code that you are not entitled to. No doubt that IBM would receive a summary of all reservations made under their code and at what property, and no doubt lurkers on here would be well aware of unauthorised use. In essence it amounds to fraud and I would not want IBM or Hyatt's legal department against me.
Old May 24, 2010, 10:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
The whole title of this thread "Discount Codes" is a little weird to me.

These codes are in no way a normal discount but a Corporate Contract for authorized personell.

Maybe someone wants to adjust it accordingly !?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.