Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt Istanbul REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Park Hyatt Istanbul REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Nov 21, 2023, 2:48 am

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Does this hotel still have the Park Spa room category with mood lighting, hammam baths and color therapy tubs? or have those been folded into another room type? They are no longer for sale online.

Do all the rooms have the filtered water drinking taps in place of bottled water? or is that in just certain rooms?
Looks like they folded it into the King Premium/Deluxe.

All rooms have the filtered water drinking taps.
Old Jun 22, 2024, 5:37 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat
Hey all. The forum has been dormant for a long stretch. Making me uneasy booking a stay for this coming fall. Any recent experiences anyone can share? Wed be visiting as Globalists on pts with a suite upgrade. The GH and a few Marriott props are also in play.
Old Jun 22, 2024, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by Dcislander
Hey all. The forum has been dormant for a long stretch. Making me uneasy booking a stay for this coming fall. Any recent experiences anyone can share? Wed be visiting as Globalists on pts with a suite upgrade. The GH and a few Marriott props are also in play.
Not super recent but we stayed January of this year as globalist. We loved our stay. Arzu, the front desk manager is amazing. We celebrated my husbands birthday there and she helped made it extra special with cake and birthday song at breakfast and another cake in the room later too. The room is super nice. We had the king deluxe premium one where theres a steam room separate from the shower. The steam room is super nice. The bathroom is huge. The room is very comfortable. I would stay there again.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.