Search

New commercial

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2006, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
New commercial

I was half watching the TV and caught some of a Hyatt commerical.

It looked just like the FFN commercials and I started to get excited . I would swear they mentioned free nights.

I didn't see anything here about it so I just forgot to even mention it.

Last night I was able to watch it.

I think they took a FFN commercial and re-recorded some of the words. Instead of saying faster free nights they said FREE nights faster.

That sort of leads me to think they're getting ready for another round. Well, at least I can hope, can't I?
Old Mar 22, 2006, 12:24 pm

Programs: AS Gold/SPG Gold/Hertz PC
mrs ashaboe also heard the "free nights faster" bit ...
Old Mar 22, 2006, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I saw several hyatt commercials last weekend during march madness coverage. No explicit FFN mentioning but smth along the lines of 'ability to earn free nights faster'.
Old Mar 23, 2006, 9:10 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
I saw it too. However, I interpreted it to imply you could earn free nights with your points!
Old Mar 23, 2006, 10:13 am

Choice Privileges Visa Platinum card also has "Free Nights Fast" as a slogan. They also ... "Now you're getting somewhere".

Maybe Hyatt just wants to secure the right to the 'free nights faster' concept. There are many ways to achieve this (extra bonus points for low occupancy hotels/periods) without the FFN one for two concept. I am sure that Hyatt has noticed that best that Hilton offers from time to time is one for five - with a maximum of three for fifteen.
Old Mar 23, 2006, 10:53 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Mary, you watch the commercials?

Mark

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.