Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Orlando - Regency Club Rooms?

Old Mar 6, 06, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Hi

Am looking at various hotels for an upcoming trip to Orlando (ok, not until October, but still...)

During the dates I am looking at (Oct 5th until 8th), there are various rooms available for various packages. There only seem to be regency club rooms available on the considerably more expensive packages (i.e. the Golf Package - we are not interested in golf). Does anyone know why? Is there any way to get an online/email quote for a regency club room at a room only rate (or similar)?

Thanks,
Boo
Old Mar 6, 06, 7:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Do you mean the Hyatt Orlando Airport, at the airport, or the Grand Cypress, which is closer to Disneyworld?

If you mean the Grand Cypress, it may be at a time when there is a big event going on, and Disney also has a major PGA tournament in October. Rooms are hard to come by at that time.

I would wait until a little closer to the date and book it then. I've found that rooms open up within 30 days of my stay, which is often when group space is released.
Old Mar 7, 06, 5:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mary2e
Do you mean the Hyatt Orlando Airport, at the airport, or the Grand Cypress, which is closer to Disneyworld?

If you mean the Grand Cypress, it may be at a time when there is a big event going on, and Disney also has a major PGA tournament in October. Rooms are hard to come by at that time.

I would wait until a little closer to the date and book it then. I've found that rooms open up within 30 days of my stay, which is often when group space is released.
The Grand Cypress. The Regency Club rooms are definitely there and available, it is just that you can't book them outside of a package (like a golf/spa package) at the moment...

Thanks for the suggestion, will wait until closer the time

Boo

Search this Thread