Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Vancouver Hyatt Regency - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Vancouver Hyatt Regency - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Oct 16, 20, 12:07 pm
Hyatt 25+ BadgeMarriott 25+ Badge

Programs: M&M SEN; AC SE100k; Qatar Plat; HH Dia; Marriott AMB; Hyatt Glob; Accor Dia; GHA Black; SLH Ind
Originally Posted by Central90210 View Post
When booking for your isolation, did you book simply book the cheapest rate online or were you supposed to contact the hotel directly for a special isolation package? Did they provide any kind of housekeeping or bin-clearing services? And how did you sustain yourself over the fortnight? 100% external meal deliveries apart from breakfast?
You can book the cheapest rate online; I do not think you need to inform them in advance but it helps if you give them a heads-up because they can prepare the large yellow bin with lots of towels and bed sheets as shown in one of my review pictures. Housekeeping staff will not enter the room during the entire 14 days but they picked up used towels left outside the door of the room once a day. They also provided trash bags for us to discard our rubbish outside the room.

Regarding food we bought an electric pan online which was delivered to the hotel in advance of our stay. Many of our food deliveries were actually from grocery stores rather than a restaurant and we could have home cooking for many days of the stay. The hotel gave us dish soap, plates, and cutlery which we washed ourselves every day rather than ask them every time for clean ones. They were helpful at every step of the way for all miscellaneous requests.

Central90210 likes this.
Old Oct 16, 20, 12:15 pm
Hyatt 25+ BadgeMarriott 25+ Badge

Programs: M&M SEN; AC SE100k; Qatar Plat; HH Dia; Marriott AMB; Hyatt Glob; Accor Dia; GHA Black; SLH Ind
Originally Posted by Single_Flyer View Post
I love the wheeled basket of towels they left in your room! While not the nicest to look at, for a long term stay this makes a ton of sense.
Indeed, it worked much better than having to call them every 2-3 days to ask for new items!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: