Wiki Posts
Search

No double bonus for two rooms?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2006, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, LH Silver
No double bonus for two rooms?

I had a stay recently at the Hyatt in Santa Rosa. Two rooms were booked with the 3KWKND code. Both rooms were under my name and paid with my credit card. After I got credit for just one room I left a past stay credit request at goldpassport.com. Got the missing credit after one week, but just the base points. Tried to post another past stay credit request at goldpassport.com. Not possible because I already used the system for a request in that matter. Had to call. I did and was told only one offer code credit per person regardless of the number of rooms booked and paid. True???
Old Jan 24, 2006, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by Berlinator
I had a stay recently at the Hyatt in Santa Rosa. Two rooms were booked with the 3KWKND code. Both rooms were under my name and paid with my credit card. After I got credit for just one room I left a past stay credit request at goldpassport.com. Got the missing credit after one week, but just the base points. Tried to post another past stay credit request at goldpassport.com. Not possible because I already used the system for a request in that matter. Had to call. I did and was told only one offer code credit per person regardless of the number of rooms booked and paid. True???
Yes. The 3kwknd code is only good once.
Old Jan 24, 2006, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, LH Silver
Originally Posted by Mary2e
Yes. The 3kwknd code is only good once.
In addition to my question: I stayed two nights. So a total of four nights for both rooms. Qualified nights shown at goldpassport.com: 2. Is this correct as well?
Old Jan 24, 2006, 9:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Yes, I beleive you can only get stay credit for the room you actually stay in. Not a second room. You'll get the points, but that's about it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.