How to Get Multiple Bonuses??

Old Jan 4, 2006, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Gold
How to Get Multiple Bonuses??

Hi All!

I'm fairly new to Hyatt. Usually do Hilton, but due to location issues, will be "heaquartering" my wedding at a Hyatt and doing the Rhearsal Dinner there this spring.

so with that jumpstart, I figured I would try to focus on Hyatt this year. Thanks to you guys, I just bought a huge amount of Hyatt GCs on 12-31 to get the bonus - enough to pay for the Rehearsal Dinner, Honeymoon Suite and an upcoming trip to the NYC Grand Hyatt next weekend.

Here's my question: what's the best way to get the multiple bonuses? I would like to try to combine HYCARD, 3WKWKND, and G3 for my NYC stay next weekend.

Current reservation is with the G3. Do I call up an 800 number, talk to a representative? if so, do I try to add on the additional 2 in one call or should I make two calls to add one each time? Is there a way to get more than one bonus code online? should I try to do it at the check-in desk?

any other codes I should try to get too?

advice from the experts please!!!!!! THANK YOU ^
Old Jan 4, 2006, 8:12 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Similar issues are being discussed in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510624 . Glad you've found it. I'm going to lock this thread for housekeeping purposes. Thanks!!

peteropny - co-moderator - Hyatt

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.