Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt Seoul Information

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2005, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX Marco Polo Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Gold
Park Hyatt Seoul Information

Hi,

I am planning to visit Seoul this summer with my family. I would like to ask if anyone has stayed at the new Park Hyatt Seoul. I would also like to ask about the design of the hotel and whether its location is good or not. Thanks.
Old Apr 18, 2005, 11:19 pm

Programs: MPO, Asiana Gold, United Premier, PC Platium/Ambassador, Platinum GP..
Haven't stayed at PH Seoul

I haven't stayed at PH Seoul but I would be visiting the hotel soon for business reason. It is located across Grand InterContinental Seoul so the location is perfect if you are planning to stay south of the (Han) river.
It has guest rooms from 3rd to 23rd and has lobby at the 24th floor.
You need to take an elevator to check in at 24th floor.
The hotel says that its room is the most spacious in Seoul.
PH Seoul has an website but has only one photo.
www.parkhyattseoul.co.kr (Korean)
seoul.park.hyatt.com (English)
Old Apr 19, 2005, 3:59 pm

Just opened

The Park Hyatt just (april 05) opened and is a great location. I've stayed at the Grand Hyatt which is nice but not as conveniently located. They always have great service on the club floor so I assume that the Park Hyatt will be similar.

-A
Old Apr 19, 2005, 11:00 pm

Programs: CX, OZ, MU (+AY, DL), Shangri-La, Hilton
About locations:

The new PH is in the middle of a busy business district with heavy traffic. Shopping opportunities in the neighbouring COEX underground shopping mall and other area malls are excellent and the hotel is close to both the City Air Terminal and a major subway station.

The GH is situated in calmer surroundings on Mt.Namsan. Neighbours include embassies, upscale restaurants and haute couture outlets, not to forget the recreational park landscape of Mt.Namsan itself. The historical Namdaemun area as well as the foreigner's hangout of Itaewon are both within close distance.
Old Apr 20, 2005, 12:49 am

Programs: MPO, Asiana Gold, United Premier, PC Platium/Ambassador, Platinum GP..
Short visit

PH Seoul opened on Apr. 15, 2005. I had a quick visit there this afternoon, and briefly talked to one of the staffs.
PH Seoul does not have "club" floor, and almost all facilities are opened except spa, which will open early May. She said that the hotel is built exactly the same way as the "GH Tokyo" at Roppongi Hills. I don't know why.
I haven't been to GH Tokyo..

Hope this help

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.