Search

T-Mobile 1000 GP Point Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2005, 3:44 pm
trd
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum; Hyatt Diamond
T-Mobile 1000 GP Point Bonus

I am posting this as a separate thread as some of you might not be reading the Diamond Packet thread. I received a promo in my Diamond Packet for a 1000 GP point bonus when purchasing a T-Mobile Hotspot DayPass:

"offer only valid for purchase of a t-mobile hotspot daypass at a participating US Hyatt location. Gold Passport member does not need to a registered guest to take advantage of this offer. Member must visit t-mobile.com/hotspot , enter Promo Code HHGP35, your Gold Passport account number and first and last name to sign up and receive bonus points. T-Mobile hotspot subscribers are not eligible to participate in this offer. Guests who receive complimentary DayPasses or DayPasses with a hotel package will not receive bonus points. Bonus point offer applies to initial DayPass purchase only. etc. etc." valid 3/15-6/30/05

The certificate says nothing about being limited to Diamond GP members.
Old Feb 16, 2005, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by trd
The certificate says nothing about being limited to Diamond GP members.
I assume from what you say that this is in general not targeted (ie. not restricted to the recipient of the offer, Diamond or not...). Just tried the link you mentioned and got a "The promotion you tried to access does not seem to exist" reply (uppercase or lowercase does not seem to matter. It may be because I'm trying from my home connection and not from a hotspot....

Has anyone had any luck with this??

Thanks for the notice anyway!!
Old Feb 16, 2005, 8:52 pm

Could also be due to the fact that the promo doesn't start until 3/15, according to the OP.
Old May 2, 2005, 10:24 pm

Does anyone know if I can just register/purchase the daypass but not use it, and still earn the 1000GP points.

Thanks.
Old Jun 16, 2005, 11:48 am

Has anyone used this cert and received the 1000 points? How long did it take for your bonus to post? I used mine about a month ago and that's the last I've heard. Thanks.

Cheers.

Last edited by Cohiba; Jul 20, 2005 at 10:14 pm
Old Jun 16, 2005, 11:59 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Delta Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, MR Silver
Originally Posted by Cohiba
Has anyone used this cert and received the 1000 points? How long did it take for your bonus to post? I used mine about a month ago and that's the last I've heard.
I used in on May 5th and it posted in about a week.
Old Jun 17, 2005, 10:29 am

Programs: HH Gold, Hyatt Plat, AA Gold
Has anyone used this cert and received the 1000 points? How long did it take for your bonus to post? I used mine about a month ago and that's the last I've heard. Thanks.

Cheers,
Chris
Purchased mine on May 6 and nothing yet. Terms say 4-6 weeks. Probably need to call in another week or so. It has been added to my list of missing points.
Old Jun 18, 2005, 1:02 pm
Suspended

How does this bonus post on the online statement?
Old Jun 18, 2005, 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by FalseChecker
How does this bonus post on the online statement?
Mine just posted as "Bonus" with no activity description. It was posted on a separate line from the hotel stay with the date listed being the date I purchased the T-mobile daypass.
Old Jun 19, 2005, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by dashark
Mine just posted as "Bonus" with no activity description. It was posted on a separate line from the hotel stay with the date listed being the date I purchased the T-mobile daypass.
Thanks. That's good to know. I had a 1,000 point bonus on my statement this week, but I couldn't figure out (since there are no clickable details) if it was for the profile update or the T-Mobile Daypass. The date does not match the Daypass by a long shot so I guess I got the profile bonus.

Cheers.

Last edited by Cohiba; Jul 20, 2005 at 10:13 pm
Old Jun 19, 2005, 8:44 pm

Thanks. That's good to know. I had a 1,000 point bonus on my statement this week, but I couldn't figure out (since there are no clickable details) if it was for the profile update or the T-Mobile Daypass. The date does not match the Daypass by a long shot so I guess I got the profile bonus.
I also have the profile update bonus, but that posted much later (5/25).
Old Jun 20, 2005, 1:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold, AA Gold, UAL Prem
T-Mobile Hotspot

Originally Posted by Valentino
Does anyone know if I can just register/purchase the daypass but not use it, and still earn the 1000GP points.

Thanks.
Does anyone know if I can purchase this at home and not use it as stated in the message above?

Hungry for 1000 pts
Old Jun 20, 2005, 12:40 pm

Guess I don't need to call CS; the points posted today. Glad I can cross this one off the list.

Cheers.

Last edited by Cohiba; Jul 20, 2005 at 10:12 pm
Old Jun 21, 2005, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by jukebox
Does anyone know if I can purchase this at home and not use it as stated in the message above?

Hungry for 1000 pts
I assume that you don't have to use the service and you will still get the points. On the back of the cert is says that you can use the Daypass up to 120 days after you buy it. I was going to purchase a Daypass and use it this past weekend while at HR Waikiki but I ended up getting some random local free Wifi signal from my room so I figured there was no reason to buy the Daypass. Now I plan on buying the Daypass on 6/30 and then keeping it and I'm sure I'll get a chance to use it in the next 120 days. I bet you don't even have to use it at a Hyatt, you can probably use it in a UAL Red Carpet Club or something. And if I don't use the Daypass, I'll just post the Pin # here in 100 days and I'm sure another FTer will be able to get some use from it....
Old Jun 23, 2005, 2:26 pm
Original Member

Can someone post how to buy these passes and how much they cost?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.