Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Faster Free Nights

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2004, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Hyatt Faster Free Nights

Has anyone heard if Hyatt is going to do another Faster Free Nights this year? That is the BEST promotion going in the inustry.....Hyatt if you're reading this, I never stayed at your properties prior to these promotions, now I am a diamond member 2 years running, so it works!!!
Old Apr 22, 2004, 1:18 am

Programs: UA1MM, *G,HA Premier Club, Hyatt Disc, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTPlat, ClubCarlson Gold, IHG PlatAmb
bsdstone,

Rumor has it May 15th but then last year it started on June 1st. Your guess is as good as mine at this point but we'll find out in the next 2-3 weeks.

And I agree with what you said about Hyatt; please keep up the good work!
Jamester
Old Apr 22, 2004, 8:39 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, UA 2 Million Miler Star Gold, AA Million Miler, Exec Plat
Echoing the sentiment above. Since the Second FFN Winter 2002, I can't get enough of Hyatt Amazing vacations at Park Hyatt Tokyo, Puerto Rico resort, Kauai Hyatt, and a sprinkling of domestic properties. Thank you Hyatt!!!
Old Apr 22, 2004, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Hyatt Kudos

Since we are all blowing kisses to Hyatt, I would highly reccomend the Coconut Grove in Bonita Springs, FL, the Palm Springs property is nice as well....has anyone been to the Chesapeake Bay Resort yet?

FYI...I just got off the phone with Gold Passport Diamond line and they said they don't know about the FFN program yet, they are just waiting for Corporate to let them know.....keep your fingers crossed!
Old Apr 22, 2004, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bar Alliance Gold
FFN is the topping on a very nice sundae of programs. I just burned my last three FFNs on a three-day trip through Washington D.C. and they netted me the 10K bonus (thanks to incidentals). And I had a wonderful four-night FFN stay at the Park Hyatt Tokyo in March.

It's wonderful that Hyatt offers FFN and other promotional accumulation on Priceline stays, but I for one am happy to pay the Hyatt.com guaranteed best rate because the program - and the hotels - are just so generous.
Old Apr 22, 2004, 11:43 am

Hyatt's liberal promos and attention to detail make me want to spend every last travel $ with them. ^
Old Apr 22, 2004, 1:14 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Northern Willy
Hyatt's liberal promos and attention to detail make me want to spend every last travel $ with them. ^
I usually do!
Old Apr 22, 2004, 4:03 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
See the thread I started a couple of weeks ago, people said possibly mid May

I agree that Hyatt has fantastic promotions and the FFN is certainly just another reason I make Diamond status instead of nothing status. I am keeping my fingers crossed as well.

I also like the way Hyatt delivers what they promise. Even if the promo says priceline or discount stays do not count, they usually do you have some extra items charged to your bill. Also I find that they are always gracious about sending the diamond ammenity or giving RC access or breakfast coupons. I think it is the little things that really set the Hyatt program above the rest. ^ Keep it up.
Old Apr 24, 2004, 7:37 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Greetings all,

Can't shed any new light if Faster Free Nights will return or not .
I can say that for all the years I can remember the good folks at Hyatt have always given us something to write home about during this time period.
They usually have me staying twice as much during this promotional period then I might normally stay
Traditionally that period runs from June 1 to August 31. ^ ^ ^
What Hyatt loyalist doesn't wait with anticipation each year

This year with Labor Day running a little later in Sept perhaps they will extend a little further into early Sept.
Years before the Faster Free Nights promos there were always exceptional mile and or point earning opportunities during that time period :-: :-: :-: including some that let us double dip with points and miles

As they say bring on the show !
Old Apr 24, 2004, 11:16 am

Programs: AC down to Orange lol, Marriott Silver?
My first experience with Hyatt was a conference hotel during Faster Free Night and ended up almost living in Hyatt San Jose for 3 months during FFN where I netted 10 FFN and they took care of me, including walking another customer with I had to book with 4 days notice and they were full for a conference. For that, I would be try to choose Hyatt whenever I can. ^

A lot of my rates are negotiated rate, AAA rates or hyatt.com but at a recent conference, I paid a higher rate in order to use points for a suite upgrade. I ended up needing to snag another room for my client who was presenting with me at a week's notice on a Diamond guareentee rate when the most hotel was sold out and I am fine paying twice what I normally pay for rooms elsewhere just to be taken care of. Nice to know that if you really need to go somewhere, Hyatt would take care you.

Would love another FFN this summer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.