Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Rome Termini REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Hyatt Regency Rome Termini REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old May 18, 2024, 11:29 am

As of yesterday, this hotel is assigned to category 4 (subject to change). Also, the hotel has free breakfast listed under Amenities section.

Old May 18, 2024, 12:10 pm

Programs: LX SEN & WoH Globalist
Any news on opening date?
Old Jun 4, 2024, 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by Gioventu
Any news on opening date?
I asked two different reps on the Hyatt chat about the opening date and they both told me the property is no longer managed by Hyatt. Anyone have any info on this?
Old Jun 23, 2024, 3:57 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
The website's been updated to include details as room types and equipment, and it appears there will be a Regency Club lounge! Rooms with club access are mentioned as is the lounge itself. In a food-forward city as Rome, it'd be a shame to squander one's calories, but a lounge is always a plus... especially if executed properly.

Looking forward to this property. It really could be an Andaz based on the renderings thus far.

khabah
Old Jun 23, 2024, 6:01 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Looks stunning - I'm getting W Rome vibes in the rooms and SLS LA feelings from the pool. Very interesting to see Hyatt Regency go in this direction. IMO their current usual design style for new hotels isn't broken, but this is an inteersting new experiment.
TravisMT81 likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2024, 6:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by khabah
a lounge is always a plus... especially if executed properly
Not when the property forces breakfast there . . . see GH Berlin thread.

Cat4 does seem a bargain here given Rome hotel prices these days. Bet that doesn't last if the property is any good at all.
TravisMT81 likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2024, 11:37 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Much as I dissed the location upthread, the renderings look gorgeous and if its cat 4, Ill stay for a week using a TSU. I love Rome.

its not the prettiest area but didnt feel unsafe to me .
TravisMT81 likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2024, 2:12 pm

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist
I got the information, that the opening is now scheduled for January 2025.
Old Jul 7, 2024, 3:30 pm

in the dining room rendering what site is that suppose to be looking through the window?
Old Jul 7, 2024, 5:14 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Originally Posted by nas6034
in the dining room rendering what site is that suppose to be looking through the window?
It looks like an ancient roman aqueduct, but there is no such monument near the hotel or the main train station in Rome so i'm guessing it's fake.

Old Jul 7, 2024, 9:10 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Can't wait for this hotel to open!
Old Jul 7, 2024, 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by est-gratuite
It looks like an ancient roman aqueduct, but there is no such monument near the hotel or the main train station in Rome so i'm guessing it's fake.

est-gratuite and rota like this.
Old Jul 8, 2024, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by rota
I got the information, that the opening is now scheduled for January 2025.

Ouch. Planning a trip for next summer so what would be the play here for my family of 5? Book the tribune now and then cancel and rebook if this opens in January? I'm not up to the minute on my Hyatt reward travel with penalties for cancellations of reward stays etc. Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.