Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Erbil Residences (leaving WoH August 16, 2023) REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Hyatt Regency Erbil Residences (leaving WoH August 16, 2023) REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Old Apr 11, 2023, 5:20 pm
Original Poster

Opened May 2022. My first visit. Centrally located in Erbil, immediately adjacent to a mall with a grocery store. Residential living means, among other things, large units with kitchens for most/all hotel guests. There are also residential living units. Strong security on arrival, with security detail at gate (heavily armed people, canines, bollards). X-ray machines at two junctures...three, if you include entering and departing the expansive fitness center. i -deliberately lower case, since I am a Hardly Important Person - have been treated very well so far in my still-young stay.

More broadly, Erbil feels safe and, Ramadan aside, pleasant and inviting. Virtually all small shops and restaurants are closed during the day.

Sandy Hopper likes this.

Last edited by 365RoadWarrior; Apr 12, 2023 at 4:37 pm
Old Aug 6, 2023, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Leaving Hyatt to become a Radisson "within two weeks".
Old Aug 8, 2023, 9:19 am

Programs: Mucci, Untappd 8000+
Thanks for the review and the update.
I was wondering why "there is no availabilty for the dates entered."
Any idea why they are leaving WoH?
Old Aug 8, 2023, 8:38 pm
Original Poster

My contact didn't say anything beyond the "right" thing: "we are excited to become a Radisson property". I will be returning, since this hotel is about as good as it gets in Erbil.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.