Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Spring 2023 Global promotion - 3k points for 2 nights starting with 2nd stay (ended)

Spring 2023 Global promotion - 3k points for 2 nights starting with 2nd stay (ended)

Old Feb 17, 2023, 5:07 am
Original Poster

3K points for every 2 eligible nights and 500 more for WoH Chase cardholders in select cities, up to 30 nights starting with 2nd stay, promotion from Mar 20 to May 26, register by Apr 30.

Registration page with full T&C and FAQs
List of hotels participating WoH credit card 500 point offer

FAQs listed worth an attention:

4. How does the promotion work?
3,000 Bonus Points: Starting with your second stay after registration and during the Promotion Period, you will receive 3,000 Bonus Points for every two eligible nights, up to 30 nights, at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating MGM Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties and Lindblad Expeditions. A maximum of 45,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion. Eligible nights must be on stays completed during the Promotion Period.

9. I have registered for the promotion and have a stay on March 19 with a checkout on March 20, 2023. Will the night count towards the promotion?
Yes, Eligible Nights completed between March 20 and May 26, 2023, will count toward the promotion. This would count as the first stay needed to start earning. However, it will not earn Bonus Points. (On March 29, a change was made to this question. This has been updated to reflect what was originally published on February 21, 2023.)

10. I have registered for the promotion and have a stay on May 26 with a checkout on May 27, 2023. Will the night count towards the promotion?
No, only Eligible Nights on stays completed between March 20 and May 26, 2023, will count toward the promotion.

———————————————
Update (Early May): Hyatt re-amended the terms for C/Os on Mar 20, stays will re-qualify as a first stay to activate the promotion.

———————————————
Update (Feb 21, edited): Registration opened

———————————————
Original post (Feb 17)
Deleted due to redundancy

Last edited by tailorgiven; May 4, 2023 at 2:26 pm
Old Feb 17, 2023, 5:43 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tailorgiven

Google the keywords and see for yourself. Of course the content isnt live yet.

Mind you, the Google Search listing for last years Q3 promotion also popped up a few days in advance. A user in FlyerT (Chinese substitute for FlyerTalk) confirmed the promotion through online chat (see here). Registration starts next Monday (Feb 21) according to the post.
The at the end is a bit of a cliffhanger.

3,000 bonus points for every two nights or every two stays? Hopefully it is actually every two nights.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 5:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by coleslaw
The at the end is a bit of a cliffhanger.
Thats sadly how Google works.

Originally Posted by coleslaw
3,000 bonus points for every two nights or every two stays? Hopefully it is actually every two nights.
According to the Chinese post its every two nights through confirmation via online chat.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 6:17 am

Programs: QF WP, WoH Glob, Accor Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Here we go for you all! Even better for those of you with a Hyatt Credit Card.

Seek new experiences, find new avenues, make rewarding memories and register for Bonus Journeys to earn 3,000 Bonus Points every two qualifying nights, up to 30 nights, during the promotion period, starting with your second eligible stay at 1,200+ hotels worldwide across 25+ brandsincluding participating Andaz, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Thompson Hotels and more.

Plus, World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn an additional 500 Bonus Points when those nights are at participating hotels in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hong Kong, London, New York, Paris, Tokyo, or Washington, D.C.

Register by April 30, 2023, and then complete your qualifying activity between March 20 and May 26, 2023, to unlock your rewards.

Old Feb 17, 2023, 8:39 am

To be clear if you book now for that time period and register for the promo will it count?
Old Feb 17, 2023, 8:47 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Gold, BA Gold
Yes
There is no mention of when the nights are booked (like usually with Hyatt promos)
Old Feb 17, 2023, 8:48 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Ijones027
To be clear if you book now for that time period and register for the promo will it count?
It always has in the past... why would this be any different? assume we will know once it officially goes live
Old Feb 17, 2023, 8:56 am

Pretty good promo... I'd send tons of business their way if they actually had hotels where I need to go.
notquiteaff and JoeWoodstock like this.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Not really a Q1 promo; perhaps the thread subject could be adjusted to include the actual dates instead.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 9:42 am

Programs: AA EXP, MR PLT ELT, ex Hyatt Diamond, Ex DL RM, Ex UA 1K
As usual no soups for me, I am a globalist soi I emailed my concierge, will wait to see the reply, which is usually, sorry its targeted and you are not in that target. Sigh.......
Old Feb 17, 2023, 9:57 am

Overall seems fairly weak compared to Marriott's double EQN promo.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by samthemanct
As usual no soups for me, I am a globalist soi I emailed my concierge, will wait to see the reply, which is usually, sorry its targeted and you are not in that target. Sigh.......
How do you know there is no soup for you?

TravelinSperry likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by crimson12
Overall seems fairly weak compared to Marriott's double EQN promo.
Why is double EQN better than $25+ of value per night, even on award stays?

Double EQN only works for those people who can't get credit card Platinum (or at least all of the free EQNs from cards). Even then, what do you get from Marriott status? Less and less...
SanDiego1K, CIT85, UA-NYC and 4 others like this.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 1:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by craigthemif
Double EQN only works for those people who can't get credit card Platinum (or at least all of the free EQNs from cards). Even then, what do you get from Marriott status? Less and less...
Or for those that have the card and may now end up reaching Titanium.

But I like the Hyatt promo a whole lot better.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by econ
Or for those that have the card and may now end up reaching Titanium.
Which is why Hyatt needs to bring in a new higher level of status - let's call it Universalist. Exact the same published benefits as Globalist, but some people will think that they desperately NEED it in order to gain some kind of upgrade priority over mere Globalists...
HawaiiDave likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.