Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt House Tokyo Shibuya REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Hyatt House Tokyo Shibuya REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Old Feb 26, 2024, 10:08 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, AA Exec Plat, OZ Diamond Plus
Originally Posted by beth1299
Same! I tried again today and was told the same thing. However, only a Deluxe suite is showing for my dates. Is one showing as avaiable for your dates?
Yes, a few days in early May. Both the Twin and King Suite are SUA-eligible, but not the deluxes. Maybe Ill just wait until next week to apply and see what happens.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 12:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by beth1299
I am curious if my King Rooms that I booked on points will have a sofa. It seems to indicate in the description that they do not.
It's more of a 1 1/2 seater.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by Aventine
It's more of a 1 1/2 seater.
Thank you for the info...does it pull out into a bed?
Old Feb 26, 2024, 7:41 pm

Just got an SUA confirmed for 5 nights. 66,000 points in May is a steal for 4 people.
projectmaximus likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 8:03 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by lsquare
Do non-Globalists get free breakfast?
Not sure as I am globalist, but the breakfast place seemed quite empty in the morning.

As for breakfast, the quality is slightly lower than that offered by Hyatt Regency Yokohama's Regency Club. Think the likes of Minestrone Soup, Rice, Vegetable Curry, Tortilla, Bacon and Sausage etc. Definitely not on par with Hyatt Place Kyoto. No grilled/baked salmon.

I'd say this Hotel is similar to what a domestic Japanese Toyoko Inn offers. It is C4 for its location but not for the Room and Breakfast.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 11:41 pm

Originally Posted by Fluff Ermine
Just got an SUA confirmed for 5 nights. 66,000 points in May is a steal for 4 people.
SUA into which suite? Online I'm not able to book 4 people except into the deluxe suite. Were you able to SUA into it or did the hotel authorize 4 into the standard suites?
Old Feb 27, 2024, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by lsquare
Do non-Globalists get free breakfast?
Until May 31st
lsquare likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by projectmaximus
SUA into which suite? Online I'm not able to book 4 people except into the deluxe suite. Were you able to SUA into it or did the hotel authorize 4 into the standard suites?
I had no problem booking 2 adults + 2 children into the king suite (their standard suite) using points for my stay in November.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by projectmaximus
Yup, both the king and twin suite should be able to house 4 adults in them. Note it's only the "King Suite" and "Twin Suite" that are SUA-eligible.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 11:24 am

I needed a place last-minute while moving apartments. Booked on and checked in 27th after seeing it for cheap points. Any questions or photo requests, feel free to let me know today. Explorist.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 11:32 am

I am booked for late May, 1st trip to Japan so curious to know what you think of the location and ease of getting to via public transportation. If you can get a picture of the outside entrance or just thoughts on it that'd be great. On street view it looks like it's almost in an alley but it's hard to tell which side the entrance is on. Thanks!
Old Feb 27, 2024, 12:20 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by rundisney
I am booked for late May, 1st trip to Japan so curious to know what you think of the location and ease of getting to via public transportation. If you can get a picture of the outside entrance or just thoughts on it that'd be great. On street view it looks like it's almost in an alley but it's hard to tell which side the entrance is on. Thanks!
post 46 has picture.
rundisney likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by Daftryan
I had no problem booking 2 adults + 2 children into the king suite (their standard suite) using points for my stay in November.
Originally Posted by Fluff Ermine
Yup, both the king and twin suite should be able to house 4 adults in them. Note it's only the "King Suite" and "Twin Suite" that are SUA-eligible.
Ah yeah you guys are right, thanks! I got confused and the standard suites just aren't available on the various dates I looked at.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 6:57 pm

Good that the recent category change announcement didnt include this property going up (so far).
TravisMT81 likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 9:14 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Delta Platinum, IHG Diamond, AA Plat Pro
Staying for one night tomorrow Feb 29- Mar 1) as a. Globalist. Can also provide any updates
TravisMT81 and rundisney like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.