Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Dream Hollywood REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Dream Hollywood REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Jun 7, 2024, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by southlondonphil
The pool bar and grill is actually run by Tao Group Hospitality rather than the hotel itself I believe, and yes, those folks were great.

Stayed here recently on a Hyatt Priv rate. All I got as a Room Upgrade was a minor bump from Bronze to Bronze with Balcony - on the other hand the lower 'Bronze' floors are further from the noise of the rooftop club on weekends so 'comme ci, comme a'.

On Checking out I did have to get the front desk to add the Priv $100 F & B Credit and Free Breakfast Credit though, and I now have to open a case with Hyatt because I've been credited with an Eligible Spend amount that is $300 less than even the pre-'taxes and fees' cost of the accomodation, before even taking into account any additional F & B spend.
Seems I am also running into this issue. I had a spend of 199 for the room, tax was like 30+ amenity not charged as I am globalist. Point wise they based it on qualifying spend of 17x. No clue how they got this number. I couldn't even pull up the folio in the app. After a reservation agent sent me the folio, they went crickets to my follow up email.
​​​​
Old Jun 8, 2024, 11:30 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Starwood Gold
This is a common IT problem with Hyatt across all properties. Waived items (parking/resort fee/breakfast) end up taking eligible spend negative.
fotoflyer88 likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2024, 5:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by southlondonphil
and I now have to open a case with Hyatt
Originally Posted by kaiotes
After a reservation agent sent me the folio, they went crickets to my follow up email.
​​​​
These types of things are what MHC is for.
fotoflyer88 likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2024, 7:55 am

Programs: AA EXPLT, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), HHonors Gold, AMEX PLT, UA Silver, National EXC
Originally Posted by stvr
This is a common IT problem with Hyatt across all properties. Waived items (parking/resort fee/breakfast) end up taking eligible spend negative.
correct.

Ive had my concierge fix this issue manually. I used to just ignore it but now Ill contact and ask for a fix, since its less points and less Lifetime base points too

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.