Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 9, 2023, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PTahCha
T&C:

You must be a World of Hyatt member, have received this offer from Hyatt, and register between January 9, 2023 and February 28, 2023 to participate. Only Eligible Nights on stays completed after registration and between January 9, 2023 and March 19, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration and completed during the Promotion Period, you will receive [offer terms here] at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating MGM Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad Expeditions. A maximum of ### Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion. All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number before the time of checkout for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after checkout for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. This promotion may be altered or withdrawn at any time and, where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2023 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thanks to lukey168 rcch0 jhurwitz and others for creating the list of links. I copied and pasted in the Wiki.
If you login and view the source code, you can find the promotion that you are targeted for. Search the source for TARGET or TARGT (or see post #58 for more details). Once you have the promotion code from the page source, look up the registration link in the table below so you can view the promotion terms and register your account. You can only register for the promo you've been targeted for, if any.

FNAs:SUAs:Triple Points:Double Points:Points Bonuses:CAAs:Double EQN:Streak Promos:Redemption Rebates:
Print Wikipost

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:06 pm

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
"eligible_promotions":["HVCDISV22","PWC300BNSP"]

i got these..whatever it is..
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:09 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Nothing for me - Lifetime Globalist. Hey Ho!
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:11 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EP, B6 M4
Originally Posted by lukey168
Let me start with two links I found:
Edit: Going to try and combine every link into this post. HT to lukey for their links.

It's pretty easy to guess all the other offers from just editing the URL. Here's the other ones that I've found:

FNAs:SUAs:Triple Points:Double Points:Points Bonuses:CAAs:
chad75, fly2nrt, DELee and 6 others like this.

Last edited by rcch0; Jan 9, 2023 at 2:59 pm
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by ryandc99
how does one reach this screen?
Go to your "Account" page and scroll down to the bottom. I did this on a desktop web browser.
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:17 pm

Brilliant! Still not sure what TARGTSRST1 is though...
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:17 pm

Brilliant! Still not sure what TARGTSRST1 is though...
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
Interesting that I can open the promo pages. I wonder what happens if I'm not targeted but enter my membership number anyway?
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by Polytonic
Interesting that I can open the promo pages. I wonder what happens if I'm not targeted but enter my membership number anyway?
It'll tell you you're ineligible
HawaiiDave likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EP, B6 M4
Originally Posted by Polytonic
I tried on the Triple Points ones, it just says that you're not targeted.

But if there's a specific offer you prefer you might as well try anyways. Those who don't see any targeted banners or anything in the source code might as well just try every single one.
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:27 pm

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
Originally Posted by rcch0
I tried on the Triple Points ones, it just says that you're not targeted.

But if there's a specific offer you prefer you might as well try anyways. Those who don't see any targeted banners or anything in the source code might as well just try every single one.
i did. nothing.
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:29 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Markie
Nothing for me - Lifetime Globalist. Hey Ho!
nothing for me either as LTG, although I had some cryptics in my source code
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
I appear to have NOTHING. multi-year Globalist? huh?
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:34 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
thanks for posting. Not eligible for any of these promos.
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:37 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Logged in, got an offer for a cat 1-4 FNA upon completion of a two-night plus stay. Got my first one coming up this weekend, so that's in the bag.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but man do I wish I got the double EQNs - would've taken a load off of future planning, but... I suppose I'm grateful, despite this experience being a flaming turd of a mess I'd expect from Bethesda rather than Chicago.

khabah
Warriorconcept likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2023, 1:37 pm

Programs: Globalist, Diamond via Aspire
None for me. Apparently I dont need to be targeted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.