Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 9, 2023, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PTahCha
T&C:

You must be a World of Hyatt member, have received this offer from Hyatt, and register between January 9, 2023 and February 28, 2023 to participate. Only Eligible Nights on stays completed after registration and between January 9, 2023 and March 19, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration and completed during the Promotion Period, you will receive [offer terms here] at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating MGM Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad Expeditions. A maximum of ### Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion. All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number before the time of checkout for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after checkout for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. This promotion may be altered or withdrawn at any time and, where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2023 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thanks to lukey168 rcch0 jhurwitz and others for creating the list of links. I copied and pasted in the Wiki.
If you login and view the source code, you can find the promotion that you are targeted for. Search the source for TARGET or TARGT (or see post #58 for more details). Once you have the promotion code from the page source, look up the registration link in the table below so you can view the promotion terms and register your account. You can only register for the promo you've been targeted for, if any.

FNAs:SUAs:Triple Points:Double Points:Points Bonuses:CAAs:Double EQN:Streak Promos:Redemption Rebates:
Print Wikipost

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2023, 12:21 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Gioventu
I am pretty sure that’s the case. I have already booked around 30 nights until end of March and didn’t get anything. From a company perspective that’s how you do it, just a bit disappointing as a customer…
It is definitely not the case. 20 nights booked in the next 2 months and received the 2x EQN offer.
Old Jan 24, 2023, 8:21 am

Programs: DL, US
Correct - it posted after the stay (Double QN)
invalyd likes this.
Old Jan 24, 2023, 10:37 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
And now Marriott is running a NON targeted double EQN promo ..... Hmmmm
Old Jan 24, 2023, 10:42 pm

Programs: UA AS DL Hyatt SPG/Bonvoy HHonors
Originally Posted by Ryno1234
I emailed my Globalist concierge and she responded by saying that I was not including in any of the promos. That frosts me a little bit. I know that they may view me as a loyalist having done >80 nights/year at Hyatts the last 3 years(including Covid) and that they may not need to entice me, but a little "thank you" promo may have been nice. Don't think it will impact my travel decisions since I really like the hard product which may be exactly their point. However, i am also Lifetime Titanium with Marriott so I do have options.
I emailed my Hyatt concierge and got the same answer. It is disappointing that there is no promotion opportunity for those who have stayed loyal. Hyatt could throw us a bone, as Marriott has done.
Ryno1234 likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2023, 2:24 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
Triple points posted effectively immediately - Hyatt doesn’t include the status bonus when factoring in what to triple:

I am hoping the 30K point cap applies to the “special offer” line only
Old Jan 26, 2023, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by Adelphos
I am hoping the 30K point cap applies to the “special offer” line only
yes the cap is based on the special offer
Old Jan 26, 2023, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by jasonvr
And now Marriott is running a NON targeted double EQN promo ..... Hmmmm
bizarre.. pretty disappointed in no promo for Hyatt..
Old Jan 30, 2023, 7:21 am

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
I have had 2 points stays and my 2,000 points for each night have not posted. The bonuses for paid stays have posted. Anyone getting bonuses for these promotions for points stays?
Old Jan 30, 2023, 7:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by invalyd
It is definitely not the case. 20 nights booked in the next 2 months and received the 2x EQN offer.
But that’s maxed out at 10 nights so they likely figure you won’t need those bonus nights anyways.

No one really knows their algorithm but just a thought.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 3:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by 236Dakota
I have had 2 points stays and my 2,000 points for each night have not posted. The bonuses for paid stays have posted. Anyone getting bonuses for these promotions for points stays?
Ok, 1 of 2 points stays just received the 2,000 points per night; the most recent. I guess I'll need to check-in with Hyatt on the one from 10 days ago.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by 236Dakota
Ok, 1 of 2 points stays just received the 2,000 points per night; the most recent. I guess I'll need to check-in with Hyatt on the one from 10 days ago.
I've still not received any double EQN promo nights for both cash or award stays
TravisMT81 likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 7:20 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
I got 6000 points for 6 nights. Posted along with regular spending points and stay credit, ie within 48 hours of checking out
Old Feb 4, 2023, 12:31 am

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist
Found something out!

I wondered, why I didn't get any promotion, as a real globalist by base points.

Now I suddenly saw, that in my hyatt account options, I had deactivated getting offers.

Maybe the solution as to why I didn't get any targeted offer is as easy as that?
Old Feb 4, 2023, 4:25 am

Originally Posted by invalyd
I've still not received any double EQN promo nights for both cash or award stays
​​​​​​

​​​Received my first 6 double EQN yesterday, about 3.5 weeks after checkout
Old Feb 4, 2023, 4:19 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
And I guess I'm done with this promo

10 nights for 2 suite upgrades which will likely end up expiring. So uninspiring

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.