Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatts using Trackmyshuttle.com for hotel shuttle tracking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2022, 3:11 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting

Which Hyatt hotels are using the Trackmyshuttle.com site to help keep Hyatt hotel guests aware of when and where the hotel shuttle buses are?

I noticed that the Hyatt Crystal City near DCA has this enabled, and it’s a nice feature for hotel visitors considering the use of the shuttle buses on arrival at the airport.

Any other Hyatt hotels known to use this?
projectmaximus likes this.
Old Aug 6, 2022, 7:01 am

The HR at SFO also offers tracking, though not on this website. This's a really helpful feature, especially at airports with lots of hotel shuttle traffic.
Old Aug 6, 2022, 11:40 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Hyatt Regency ORD has it too:

https://trackmyshuttle.com/a/9300

Hyatt Place CLT:

https://trackmyshuttle.com/a/4119?sr...cebk_4119_4119
Old Aug 6, 2022, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
So what's the code to be entered on the homepage, and does one have to call the hotel to get it?

Looks like a really nice thing to offer. I absolutely hate standing at airport curbs waiting for shuttles. At least knowing where it is would make that experience somewhat better.
TerryK likes this.
Old Aug 6, 2022, 8:22 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by notquiteaff
So what's the code to be entered on the homepage, and does one have to call the hotel to get it?

Looks like a really nice thing to offer. I absolutely hate standing at airport curbs waiting for shuttles. At least knowing where it is would make that experience somewhat better.
Calling the hotel wasn’t required for me to get the codes for the three properties noted earlier in this thread. I got them online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.