Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

World of Hyatt Business Card - $50 credit use?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2022, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: none

If you have Chase World of Hyatt Business Card you can Earn $100 in Hyatt credit each anniversary year: Spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property and earn $50 in statement credits up to two times each anniversary year.

Is it possible to spend this in Hyatt hotel without a reservation? I visited a Hyatt place hotel and they don't have gift cards.
Old Aug 1, 2022, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Dinner, perhaps? Or you could buy 8-10 beers at the Hyatt Place
Old Aug 4, 2022, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by jtnet
If you have Chase World of Hyatt Business Card you can Earn $100 in Hyatt credit each anniversary year: Spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property and earn $50 in statement credits up to two times each anniversary year.

Is it possible to spend this in Hyatt hotel without a reservation? I visited a Hyatt place hotel and they don't have gift cards.
More discussion here: Andaz Maui REVIEW - MASTER THREAD If it's a restaurant or bar at the hotel make sure it's not an independent business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.