Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for Globalist Mattress Run

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestions for Globalist Mattress Run

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2022, 8:54 am

Programs: AS 100K/F9 100K/*A-Gold/AA 1.6mm/HyattGlobal/IHG SPIRE/Hilt-Caes-Wynd DIAM/Rad & Crown&Anch GOLD
Even better yet: go visit Zion national Park for the weekend.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 2:25 pm

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
Originally Posted by noneemac
Beautiful place, but no chance it's cheaper than Vegas, is there? Prices were insane the last time I checked.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 4:02 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Solving your Friday/Saturday quandary: Drive or fly to SLC or PHX for plenty of weekend Cat 1/2 action. Then back to LAS for the next five-day week.
Isn’t SLC a 6ish hour drive each way from Vegas? I remember doing that drive last year. I’ve checked every month for some off peak action on SLC I think I found 1 single day out of the whole year they were off peak anywhere in SLC or expanding out to Provo where there’s 2 more Cat 1’s.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 11:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
We were camping at Zion in the 70’s, when Elvis died. My mom left us 2 boys alone, and went to Vegas by herself for 2-3 days. We had fun. We were 11 and 16.
lsquare and js1993 like this.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 8:14 am

Programs: AS 100K/F9 100K/*A-Gold/AA 1.6mm/HyattGlobal/IHG SPIRE/Hilt-Caes-Wynd DIAM/Rad & Crown&Anch GOLD
Originally Posted by js1993
Beautiful place, but no chance it's cheaper than Vegas, is there? Prices were insane the last time I checked.
If you're penny-pinching, stay in St. George at a Wyndham and knock out some spend toward your Caesars Diamond status. Or better yet, it's your LIFE: SPLURGE on a riverside room at the IHG and enjoy your life.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by Matt4200
Isn’t SLC a 6ish hour drive each way from Vegas? I remember doing that drive last year. I’ve checked every month for some off peak action on SLC I think I found 1 single day out of the whole year they were off peak anywhere in SLC or expanding out to Provo where there’s 2 more Cat 1’s.
Well you might or might not get a 3500/6500 point night there, but I recommend spending the $100 and getting an extra STAY out of the deal. Or drive to PHX in five hours. I'm sure you can get a 3500-point stay this time of year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.