Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Flash Sale Asia/Pacific Resorts - 3rd night free book by 7/28

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flash Sale Asia/Pacific Resorts - 3rd night free book by 7/28

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2022, 12:15 pm
Suspended
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Cool Flash Sale Asia/Pacific Resorts - 3rd night free book by 7/28

Some decent sales going on with 19 Asia/Pacific Hyatt resorts. Minimum 3 night stay for every 3rd night free. Use promo code "RESORT" if not applied by default. Book by 7/28 for all stays between July 18, 2022 to March 31, 2023.

Full promo details and list of hotels can be found here

Took advantage and booked for a handful of Hyatt properties in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Cambodia

Old Jul 25, 2022, 10:32 pm

This was intriguing and since I already had a speculative 3-night stay booked for one of these properties, I used the code and found it would shave off about 6% on my current booking. So I was about to book when I saw the T&C:

One Night Non-Refundable Deposit/Non-Refundable Balance Due 3 Days Prior
Then I went back to the promo page and read the T&C:

One (1) night non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking
I guess the non-refundable deposit is part of the deal for all of the resorts. So no thanks...my plans are too uncertain right now.
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 6:25 pm
Suspended
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
I booked for stays this fall. I don't foresee any of those participating Asian countries closing their borders + my dates are fixed ... so I jumped on it and the discount was decent

If the stay was for sometime in December/Next year, then yeah I can understand its iffy
Originally Posted by projectmaximus
This was intriguing and since I already had a speculative 3-night stay booked for one of these properties, I used the code and found it would shave off about 6% on my current booking. So I was about to book when I saw the T&C:

Then I went back to the promo page and read the T&C:

I guess the non-refundable deposit is part of the deal for all of the resorts. So no thanks...my plans are too uncertain right now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.