Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

New All Inclusive Award Categories & ALG Integration to WOH starting April 2022

Old Apr 4, 2022, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond

World of Hyatt to Give Travelers More Than 100 New Reasons to Book a Luxury All-Inclusive Vacation

Members will have access to one of the largest portfolios of luxury all-inclusive resorts with seven distinct brands joining the loyalty program in phases

Photos(3)

CHICAGO (April 4, 2022) Hyatt Hotels Corporation(NYSE: H) announced today that World of Hyatt members will be able to earn and redeem points at more than 100 luxury all-inclusive resorts across seven brands within the AMR Collection portfolio, giving leisure travelers more options than ever when these properties begin participating. The resorts will join the program in phases, with six Cancun resorts joining World of Hyatt today, followed by more Americas resorts joining the program on May 9, and many European resorts joining soon.

The seven brands that will join World of Hyatt include Secrets Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Zotry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Alua Hotels & Resorts, Sunscape Resorts & Spas and the new Vivid Hotel & Resorts brand, which is coming soon. With the addition of these resort brands, members will have access to one of the largest portfolios of luxury all-inclusive resorts in the world across nine brands in total, including Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara.

With unprecedented demand for leisure travel, the popularity of all-inclusive resorts has grown immensely as travelers seek convenient, personalized, fulfilling and effortless travel experiences, said Amy Weinberg, senior vice president, loyalty, brand marketing and consumer insights, Hyatt. Weve heard from guests that they appreciate the smooth experience of all-inclusive resorts, which take the guesswork out of planning meals or excursions leaving more time to relax and recharge. With the addition of these luxury brands to World of Hyatt, our members will have even more options for rewarding experiences.

The seven luxury all-inclusive resort brands within the AMR Collection portfolio, alongside Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara, will continue to redefine all-inclusive vacations for guests and members. With AMR Collections portfolio of signature offerings, such as Endless Privileges, Unlimited-Luxury, and Unlimited-Fun, World of Hyatt will continue exceeding leisure travelers expectations with world-class services in desirable beachside destinations and picture-perfect locations.

World of Hyatt links our brands together, and this is a significant milestone to further position us to create more meaningful and rewarding loyalty member experiences, said Miguel Oliveira, senior vice president, Global AMResorts Direct and E-Commerce. World of Hyatt is well-positioned to meet the growing demand of more exceptional travel options, and World of Hyatt members will be delighted to learn of the value and convenience our brands provide with luxury inclusions ranging from complimentary spa treatments, locally inspired cuisine, and rich cultural experiences to onsite waterparks, supervised childcare, daily refreshed in-room mini-bars and much more.

What this means for World of Hyatt members

More than 100 resorts joining the program in phases mean more than 100 new reasons to travel:
Whether taking a much-needed family vacation, celebrating a destination wedding, or attending a corporate event, World of Hyatt members longing for an all-inclusive stay will be able to earn and redeem points and enjoy in-hotel benefits in new destinations, starting with six resorts in the Cancun area on April 4:
As part of the phased approach, 50+ Americas resorts are expected to join the loyalty program on May 9, including but not limited to magnificent and unforgettable resorts in Mexico and beyond.

The European resorts are expected to join the program soon to give members access to even more destinations in cities throughout Greece and Spain. Stay tuned for how and when these European resorts will join World of Hyatt.

A New All-Inclusive Award Chart to Maximize Your Travel:

With more than 100 resorts joining the loyalty program as part of these phases, World of Hyatt has introduced a new all-inclusive award chart, designed specifically for members to make the most of their membership across nine all-inclusive resort brands, including Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara.

The new all-inclusive award chart features Categories A through F. Members can redeem World of Hyatt points for Standard Room, Standard Suite and Premium Suite Free Night Award options (terms and conditions apply). More information about this new all-inclusive award chart can be found at hyatt.com/newbrands.
notquiteaff and VegasGambler like this.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 1:41 pm

Thank you. Really earlier than I expected.

I am considering a 3-4 day AI stay next February in Los Cabos, despite a lot of traveling it'll be our first AI.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 1:47 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Now I wonder if all brands will be added to the „Brand Explorer“. That would be great.

nothing added so far.
Skink, BryanIAH, strickerj and 1 others like this.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by 59Impala
Now I wonder if all brands will be added to the Brand Explorer. That would be great.

nothing added so far.
Seven new brands will be added, per the FAQ.

Some properties wont fall under the core ALG brands - theyll credit as Hyatt brand.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 1:55 pm

Would be great to have an actual list of the current available properties by A-F listing... Has anyone seen it, or do you have to go resort by resort?
strickerj likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 2:03 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Thanks coleslaw
just found the FAQ.

So TSU and Cub Access awards are valid. A Cat1-7 award is valid only in a Cat A-D AI resort..

6. What Milestone Reward options will the resorts in these brands participate in?

As each resort begins participating in World of Hyatt, they will also participate in Club access (if available), Standard Suite Upgrade and Category 1-7 Standard Room Free Night awards (for resorts classified in Categories A-D of the All-Inclusive Award Chart). There are a few exceptions. See the World of Hyatt terms for details.

Cat1-4 cannot be used.
9. Can I use a Category 1-4 Standard Room Free Night Award at any of the resorts in these brands?

No, you cannot use a Category 1-4 Standard Room Free Night award at any of these resorts.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 2:44 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
The rates are loaded for the six Cancun resorts per today's email. Trying random dates for next March, most resorts price at 29,000 points per night which is the same as the Ziva and Zilara. Two of the Dreams resorts are 23,000/night. Given that the Zoetry is over $1100 a night for those dates, that's not bad value for points.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by eefor jfp
The rates are loaded for the six Cancun resorts per today's email. Trying random dates for next March, most resorts price at 29,000 points per night which is the same as the Ziva and Zilara. Two of the Dreams resorts are 23,000/night. Given that the Zoetry is over $1100 a night for those dates, that's not bad value for points.
Most dates I saw for Zoetry were more in the $600 range. They only went significantly higher around major holidays (like Christmas and New Year).

29k for $600 isnt terrible value, but its not particularly great either.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 2:56 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by dprocuk
Would be great to have an actual list of the current available properties by A-F listing... Has anyone seen it, or do you have to go resort by resort?
Looks like the current link found in the FAQ is broken or not loaded yet: Link
Old Apr 4, 2022, 3:07 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
And, FTers say that Hyatt's brand names don't make sense. I'd rather keep my Secrets and my Dreams to myself.

JK, this is likely a positive development, despite my inexperience in the all-inclusive space.
strickerj likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
And, FTers say that Hyatt's brand names don't make sense. I'd rather keep my Secrets and my Dreams to myself.

JK, this is likely a positive development, despite my inexperience in the all-inclusive space.
The part that I dont find positive about all of this is the lack of notice for the changes to the existing All Inclusive properties. At least one (Ziva Puerto Vallarta) effectively increased in category with zero notice. Not a good sign.
GUWonder and strickerj like this.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 3:22 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
58K Points Peak night/50k Points standard at an all-inclusive at a Category F hotel???? That can't be right...

This is definitely a point-sink Hyatt has introduced.
also idk how I feel about spending that much points at a category "F" hotel..
Old Apr 4, 2022, 3:31 pm

Almost 60k points for a property...Hyatt is rapidly becoming Hiltonesque with its point costs.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 3:35 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Here is the pop-up you will all receive about the change if you open your WOH app right now for the first time.

Old Apr 4, 2022, 4:05 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
These rates sound similar to the Miraval rates, correct? Definitely a points sink, but make sense for people who are into these kind of stays. I'm not sure how nice a Category F resort must be, but if the CPP makes sense, I won't complain.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.