Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

MGM Rewards Gold and Above - waived resort fee

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MGM Rewards Gold and Above - waived resort fee

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2022, 4:12 pm

Did not get that concert offer despite gold so obviously other factors. Still no credit for my feb 1 to 3 excalibur stay. already requested credit at the 30 day mark so we will see how long it takes this time.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by antonius66
Did not get that concert offer despite gold so obviously other factors. Still no credit for my feb 1 to 3 excalibur stay. already requested credit at the 30 day mark so we will see how long it takes this time.
did you request via Hyatt or MGM member services?
Old Mar 8, 2022, 5:32 pm

Mgm. If you request missing credit via Hyatt, they just contact mgm member services anyway so you contact mgm member services. Normally I get credit about a week after requesting missing credit at the 30 day mark, which I have to do every single time
mster and symbols like this.
Old Mar 10, 2022, 6:25 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
can you match caesars to mgm at national harbor? it shows only mychoice on their page, but points guy is reporting match caesars at any mgm location...
Old Mar 10, 2022, 6:39 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Never mind, it was mass not md, my mistake.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by antonius66
did the credit post?
Old Mar 20, 2022, 6:44 pm

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
Datapoint, checked into Park MGM, used the VIP desk, the guy said resort fee was already taken care of, never had to do anything. Points were posted about 5 days after checkout to my Hyatt account.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 9:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I asked at check-in about the language on the website saying you had to choose between MGM or Hyatt credit - there's nothing in the system (at least at Park) that allows them to allocate to one or the other - I got credit in both.
mster and AirbusFan2B like this.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 9:14 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Gold
Is anyone getting room upgrades with Gold? Staying at the Bellagio next week and wondering if there’s any chance of a fountain view.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 9:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by allseas1586
Is anyone getting room upgrades with Gold? Staying at the Bellagio next week and wondering if there’s any chance of a fountain view.
I’m gold, stayed there last month and got upgraded to a partial fountain view room in the Spa Tower. I used FHR so not sure my upgrade was from that or being gold. Also I stayed there just one night.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 9:41 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler
I’m gold, stayed there last month and got upgraded to a partial fountain view room in the Spa Tower. I used FHR so not sure my upgrade was from that or being gold. Also I stayed there just one night.
If available that is usually the upgrade they give for FHR reservations or a slightly larger room at the end of the hallway in the main tower.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 12:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Never gotten an upgrade anywhere as a gold or platinum - I'm not counting "view" in this case, even though it's a higher category.

Bellagio is good with FHR upgrades
Old Mar 22, 2022, 12:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
This is making MGM look attractive for my next Vegas stay now. I have the gold status through my Hyatt Golbalist as a status match. Will also make it easier to keep my Hyatt status if I apply that stays toward Hyatt instead of Mgm.
Old Mar 23, 2022, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by Troopers
I checked out last Thursday from Vdara, no stay credit yet.
New DP here. I had a night stay at Vdara Feb 27 to Mar 3. First 3 nights were comp'd, fourth night was $40. Today, the stay hit my Hyatt account with only 1 night stay credit.
Old Mar 23, 2022, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by Troopers
New DP here. I had a night stay at Vdara Feb 27 to Mar 3. First 3 nights were comp'd, fourth night was $40. Today, the stay hit my Hyatt account with only 1 night stay credit.
Hmm. that sucks. I find that usually only happens when it's manually processed through, which may or may not be the case at a place like Vdara.

My data point: 9 nights at excalibur. 4 comp'd, 5 @ $13 each. All 9 nights showed up credited. All up < $100 total. Couple that with the $150 resort credit that was included, and they're basically paying me to mattress run!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.