FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   Globalist best room available - including standard suites - 2022 onward (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/2063879-globalist-best-room-available-including-standard-suites-2022-onward.html)

Markie Jan 1, 2022 10:17 am

Globalist best room available - including standard suites - 2022 onward

See here for 2021 Posts - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...es-2021-a.html

Gertjaars Jan 1, 2022 10:38 am

Grand Hyatt Bogota
Booked: 1 King Bed
Applied: Tier Suite Upgrade to Andes View Corner Confirmed
At Check-In: Diplomatic Suite

Hotel is HORRIBLE if you don't speak Spanish. I received my Tier Suite Upgrade award back into my account after complaining. This hotel is overrated and not worth the ridiculous rates. You can do way better in Bogota.

168 Jan 4, 2022 7:47 am

Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, mid December 2021 before Xmas rush, 1 paid night, got an Executive Suite without asking. (Thread closed)

Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, January 2022, 3 paid nights, initially assigned to a King room on 18th floor, but we arrived early so they offered a 8th floor lake view room. Since we were just dropping off bags before going to the park, I asked if there will be a suite available later and got an Executive Suite at 1:16pm via text.

No free parking on paid night even with lifetime status. One of these days, we will logged enough visits here to get free parking on paid nights that other Diamonds/Globs received.

Aventine Jan 4, 2022 8:06 am

Park Hyatt Busan, 12/31-1/3
Booked: Standard King via points
Received: Park Family suite

Nice to receive a suite during busy NYE period. Expected to have a high floor King Room.

tobikosan Jan 4, 2022 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by Gertjaars (Post 33860952)
Grand Hyatt Bogota
Booked: 1 King Bed
Applied: Tier Suite Upgrade to Andes View Corner Confirmed
At Check-In: Diplomatic Suite

Hotel is HORRIBLE if you don't speak Spanish. I received my Tier Suite Upgrade award back into my account after complaining. This hotel is overrated and not worth the ridiculous rates. You can do way better in Bogota.

Not my experience at all. Weird.

sfgiants13 Jan 6, 2022 10:28 am

Hyatt Regency Denver Aurora

Booked a cheap AAA rate the day before for 1 night and got upgraded to a regency executive suite the morning of arrival in the app. Categorized as a premium suite as well.

SuperFlyBoy Jan 6, 2022 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by sfgiants13 (Post 33877038)
Booked a cheap AAA rate the day before for 1 night and got upgraded to a regency executive suite the morning of arrival in the app. Categorized as a premium suite as well.

Meaning - you did not request the upgrade - and it was shown automatically in the app?

sfgiants13 Jan 6, 2022 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy (Post 33877705)
Meaning - you did not request the upgrade - and it was shown automatically in the app?

correct

SuperFlyBoy Jan 6, 2022 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by sfgiants13 (Post 33877721)
correct

:tu:

sfgiants13 Jan 6, 2022 4:20 pm

Disregard I guess. Room changed back to a premium room. It will be a late arrival to the hotel so I’ll ask when I get there but I’ve never been preupgraded just to have it pulled later. That’s a new one.

Edit: massive line of people ahead of me at 11:30pm and by time I got to the line I didn’t push anything I just wanted a room to sleep. I’ll probably ask in the morning about what happened but I’m sure I’ll get something along the lines of upgrades are based on availability. Still a strange thing to happen.

sfgiants13 Jan 7, 2022 1:31 pm

Grand Hyatt Denver

Booked 2 nights on a prive rate and got upgraded the morning of to an executive suite. Checked in at noon and one was ready albeit one with an accessible bathroom. So this time I actually kept my suite upgrade compared to last night.

a5un Jan 8, 2022 12:16 am

Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Booked: 1-King bdrm, 2 nights, 1 Free night + 1 night using points. Dec 31 - Jan 2.
At check in: Presidential suite.
The whole experience is absolutely a big step up from explorist / discoverist. The suite is definitely way too big for 2 of us. Club lounge is not open yet, but the breakfast was delightful in the restaurant downstairs, plus WoH is taking care of the restaurant bill.

evergrn Jan 30, 2022 10:57 am

HR Baltimore

Booked Harbor View King.
No upgrade, although I was offered 4pm checkout at the time of check-in without me asking.

chocotravelguide Jan 30, 2022 11:49 am

Park Hyatt Doha
Booked: the most basic room with cash for 3 nights
Received: Got upgraded to Park Suite 1-2 days before check-in

One of the newest Park Hyatt hotels and definitely worth staying at.

lowjhg Jan 30, 2022 1:41 pm

Andaz Singapore
Booked: Andaz Large Suite Twin
Recieved: Andaz Large Suite Twin (no surprise here)

Andaz Singapore
Booked: King Room
Recieved: 1 king bed, deluxe

Hyatt Centric Melbourne
Booked: King room
Recieved: King Suite

Park Hyatt Melbourne
Booked: King Room
Recieved: 1 King Deluxe