Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Globalist best room available - including standard suites - 2022 onward

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Globalist best room available - including standard suites - 2022 onward

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2022, 11:47 am

Nimb Hotel Copenhagen (SLH)
Duration: 3 nights
booked: basic double roomReceived: balcony deluxe room (double upgrade)

Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Duration: 4 nights
Booked: king room
Received: king view due to being fully booked. After a bit of pushback (I could see a better room catagory was available in the app) I received an Executive king suite for 2 nights, then had to move to king view. It was evident that the property was indeed at full capacity.

Andaz Vienna
Duration: 3 nights
Received: proactively upgraded to Andaz Suite

Andaz Prague
Duration: 5 nights
Received: King bed premium with the best view in the property
aCavalierInCoach and 59Impala like this.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 10:18 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Hyatt Regency Columbus

Booked a 1K accessible for 8k points since it was all that was available. Messaged them 2 days prior asking for a regular room since I don’t need the accessible and found out they put me in a view king room. Night before arriving noticed they were playing with my reservation and had 1 view room and 1 jr suite booked. An hour later it was cleaned up and settled into the vip suite. I don’t think they have a bigger suite. Checked in online once available and will go claim it later today. Room is going for $600 per night so that’s a pretty good value for points.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 12:00 pm

Hyatt Regency DFW & Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort

Overnight stay at the Hyatt Regency DFW... We booked a standard king room and were upgraded to a VIP suite on the top floor overlooking the runway. While the exterior looks like it is from the Soviet Bloc, the room was great.

Next we left DFW after a quick stay at the Thompson (booked a suite there) and checked out Hyatt Regency Lost Pines. Booked a standard two queen (no king available) and were upgraded on arrival for three nights in a junior suite. Loved this room as well!

dpb132 and Warriorconcept like this.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by NJTeacher
Overnight stay at the Hyatt Regency DFW... We booked a standard king room and were upgraded to a VIP suite on the top floor overlooking the runway. While the exterior looks like it is from the Soviet Bloc, the room was great.
Looks like you're crushing the globalist upgrades!! Awesome!
NJTeacher likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by projectmaximus
Looks like you're crushing the globalist upgrades!! Awesome!

It has been a good month, but up to this point we haven't had much luck. Very grateful for these suites!
Old Apr 23, 2022, 8:06 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by NJTeacher
While the exterior looks like it is from the Soviet Bloc, the room was great.
LOL accurate.

That room doesn't look bad at all.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 8:13 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by Biscoff27
Andaz Scottsdale (January)
Booked: Knoll Premium Bungalow King (Healthcare Friends & Family rate)
Received: Saarinen Studio Suite
Was Healthcare Friends & Family rate up-gradable? I thought we can't get any Globalist benefits using this rate....

Is there any trick/secret?
Old Apr 24, 2022, 2:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler
Was Healthcare Friends & Family rate up-gradable? I thought we can't get any Globalist benefits using this rate....

Is there any trick/secret?
There’s full benefits in South Korea at least.
Old Apr 24, 2022, 6:21 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by Aventine
There’s full benefits in South Korea at least.
Interesting. Though it's not in the U.S.?
Old Apr 24, 2022, 10:58 am

Programs: UA-1K, AA-Gold, H GP-LIfeTime Diamond
Bali

Hyatt Regency Bali, 4 nights, GoH booking - Received Regency Suite King.
Grand Hyatt Bali, 2 nts, GoH - Received Grand Executive Suite King. Able to book 3 people per room for 5,000 points per night!

Grand clubs are still closed, but full buffet breakfast and evening happy hours with snacks at the restaurant. Below menu is from Grand Hyatt Bali.

Old Apr 24, 2022, 12:58 pm

Programs: DL DM
Interesting. Though it's not in the U.S.?
I have received full benefits in the US (upgrades, breakfast, points earning, promotions, etc). I think when they first came out, they were not, but I thought they changed that to match Marriott. There is another thread dedicated to the Healthcare rates where it is discussed.
Old Apr 24, 2022, 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by Biscoff27
I have received full benefits in the US (upgrades, breakfast, points earning, promotions, etc). I think when they first came out, they were not, but I thought they changed that to match Marriott. There is another thread dedicated to the Healthcare rates where it is discussed.
Thanks for the great information. Is this only for Healthcare Friends and Family? Do you know if it's the same thing for Hyatt employees' Friends and Family rate?
Old Apr 24, 2022, 1:46 pm

Programs: DL DM
Thanks for the great information. Is this only for Healthcare Friends and Family? Do you know if it's the same thing for Hyatt employees' Friends and Family rate?
It is my understanding that the Healthcare rates give you the same pricing as Friends and Family rates, but are eligible rates in terms of benefits. Since I have never used Hyatt employee friends/family rates, so cannot speak to those.
Old Apr 24, 2022, 2:57 pm

Booked Grand Hyatt Melbourne Standard 1 King Room on Cat5 Points

Upgraded to Grand Suite King upon Arrival
Old Apr 24, 2022, 8:16 pm

Programs: IHG Plat(Ambssdr on occasion), Hyatt Explr(2023), AS Mileage Plan, Rapid Rewards, Bonvoy Plat
Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa Indian Wells, CA
2 Adults, 3 teens

Duration: 2 nights
Booked: (2) - Double Queen rooms on points

Received: Connecting King/Double Queen rooms with Pool View labeled as Upgrade during email exchange a few days before.

Was hoping to convert the 2 room reservation into a 2 bdrm villa, but Hotel said all suites/villas were committed for during our Stay. Checking online days before, they weren't coming up so assume Hotel was being honest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.