Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

We've corrected an error on your account..

Old Dec 22, 21, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Anyone else get this email this morning? For the life of me I can't figure out what the error is?
I have both the personal and business Hyatt cards so I'm guessing this is coming from the business card?

Here's the start of the email chain from Chase
"Recently, we incorrectly displayed a benefit of 5 tier qualifying night credits on your card benefits page. We apologize for the mistake.

We corrected the error and also added a one-time 5 tier qualifying night credits award to your World of Hyatt loyalty account."

Wish they had done this in 2022 lol...I'm at 106 nights so far
Old Dec 22, 21, 7:57 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WOH - Globalist, HHonors - Gold, Marriott - Gold
I believe the 5 QN benefit was erroneously listed in the original T&C for the Hyatt Business Card, and was subsequently taken out. However, anyone who got the card when it was still in the T&C got a one time 5 QN posted to their account.
onetouchpass likes this.
Old Dec 22, 21, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sch_flyer View Post
I believe the 5 QN benefit was erroneously listed in the original T&C for the Hyatt Business Card, and was subsequently taken out. However, anyone who got the card when it was still in the T&C got a one time 5 QN posted to their account.
Thanks, wish they would do this annually and honor it. I applied the day it was available so it was still in the t&c s
Old Dec 23, 21, 11:43 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Omni Black, GHA Titanium, AA Platinum
Originally Posted by sch_flyer View Post
Correct. I got mine posted before I got the email.

Search this Thread