Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Miraval BOGO Free Nights 11/1/21 thru 1/31/22

Miraval BOGO Free Nights 11/1/21 thru 1/31/22

Old Oct 5, 2021, 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by cruisingmickey
Is there a link you can share for booking the activities? The person helping me didn't mention a portal, but that would be wonderful if we can book ourselves instead of calling. WSTC
They'll email you a pdf since the activities rotate regularly. No online portal to reserve activities, but you can email.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 2:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by cruisingmickey
Is there a link you can share for booking the activities? The person helping me didn't mention a portal, but that would be wonderful if we can book ourselves instead of calling. WSTC
Depends on property.

Arizona: https://lifeinbalancetucson.miravalresorts.com/
Austin: https://reservations.miraval-austin.com//#/

Berkshires doesn't have this functionality yet AFAIK.
cruisingmickey likes this.
Old Oct 6, 2021, 10:43 am

Programs: Whoever Has the Best Bonus
I was told something different than WSTC that the free night doesn't get the $175 activities credit. Just the night you pay with points.

I booked a two night stay Sun to Tue in November two days ago and the points have not yet been deducted from my account. I did get confirmation numbers from Miraval however before I hung up and scheduled a follow up call this Sunday to book activities and give my transfer info.
Old Oct 6, 2021, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by pitflyer
I was told something different than WSTC that the free night doesn't get the $175 activities credit. Just the night you pay with points.
In the last/big BOGO, definitely no resort credit on your "free" night...would expect the exact same this time too
Old Oct 6, 2021, 1:26 pm

I would almost guarantee the free night is not getting the credit...as in 99.9%.
Old Oct 6, 2021, 6:59 pm

Yeah that's what I expect too. Just don't want to get WSTC hopes up as he was told different.

My reservation confirmation along with the points went through about 72 hours after I talked to the agent.
Old Oct 7, 2021, 5:37 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum
My points and a TSU finally dropped off my Hyatt account yesterday afternoon -- about 94 hours after my initial phone call. Had a "choose your classes for the semester" type of call on Monday afternoon. Got a link to the portal shortly afterward. Signed Mama WSTC up for a few more classes.

Originally Posted by pitflyer
I'm fully ready to accept that you (and the others) are correct, as I am definitely the outlier here. In fact, that's what I was prepared for when booking my my massage and my horse classes. But I double-checked with the rep, as I wanted to make sure I scheduled my additional-fee courses for covered nights and that's when she said (paraphrased), "Oh, you don't have to worry about that. You each have $350 to work with, so that's $700. You can use it on any day you're here. We will just charge you for the overage at checkout." So I asked again, and she repeated herself. I figured, "Well she's working in Tucson, just down the road from the resort, so maybe she knows what she's talking about." I'm calling back today or tomorrow to drop/move a couple classes, so I will ask again.

In answer to my question regarding room renovation progress, she told me that my suite had already been finished. She directed me to this handy-dandy page on the site, which shows the completed timetable per type:

https://www.miravalarizona.com/property-enhancements/
Old Oct 7, 2021, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by WSTC
My points and a TSU finally dropped off my Hyatt account yesterday afternoon -- about 94 hours after my initial phone call. Had a "choose your classes for the semester" type of call on Monday afternoon. Got a link to the portal shortly afterward. Signed Mama WSTC up for a few more classes.

I'm fully ready to accept that you (and the others) are correct, as I am definitely the outlier here. In fact, that's what I was prepared for when booking my my massage and my horse classes. But I double-checked with the rep, as I wanted to make sure I scheduled my additional-fee courses for covered nights and that's when she said (paraphrased), "Oh, you don't have to worry about that. You each have $350 to work with, so that's $700. You can use it on any day you're here. We will just charge you for the overage at checkout." So I asked again, and she repeated herself. I figured, "Well she's working in Tucson, just down the road from the resort, so maybe she knows what she's talking about." I'm calling back today or tomorrow to drop/move a couple classes, so I will ask again.

In answer to my question regarding room renovation progress, she told me that my suite had already been finished. She directed me to this handy-dandy page on the site, which shows the completed timetable per type:

https://www.miravalarizona.com/property-enhancements/
Apologies, if I am misunderstanding your confusion. To make it a bit clearer, you are staying 4 nights and 2 of those are "free". For each paid night you EACH get $175 credit. So, correct totaling $700 for the 2 paid nights. Your credit would be $1,400 if you paid for all 4 nights. As far as Hyatt night credits, you will only get 2 nights for your 4 night stay.
Old Oct 7, 2021, 6:37 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by surikatina
Apologies, if I am misunderstanding your confusion. To make it a bit clearer, you are staying 4 nights and 2 of those are "free". For each paid night you EACH get $175 credit. So, correct totaling $700 for the 2 paid nights. Your credit would be $1,400 if you paid for all 4 nights. As far as Hyatt night credits, you will only get 2 nights for your 4 night stay.
No worries. My only confusion, as it were, is re: application of the resort credit. I was assuming, along with everyone else on the thread, that the resort credits would be restricted to paid days. The rep I spoke to did a 180 on that, so I want to clarify that with the Tuscon staff for the purpose of DPs for the thread. I had no confusion prior to my conversation with the rep. So we'll see.
Old Oct 7, 2021, 6:48 am

No worries. My only confusion, as it were, is re: application of the resort credit. I was assuming, along with everyone else on the thread, that the resort credits would be restricted to paid days. The rep I spoke to did a 180 on that, so I want to clarify that with the Tuscon staff for the purpose of DPs for the thread. I had no confusion prior to my conversation with the rep. So we'll see.
I meant to add, the credits can be spread across all 4 days of your stay, not only on the ones allocated as "free" nights.
Old Oct 7, 2021, 1:30 pm

Programs: UA-1K, AA-Gold, H GP-LIfeTime Diamond
Applied TSU for a Desert Sky Double Suite for 130K (extra bed required for Mama WSTC). Our stay is M-F.
No Desert Sky for us, Suite upgrade cert gets us either Sunrise Double (#600's) or Miraval Suite (#500's)
Old Oct 9, 2021, 1:55 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus
So, do you mean the pure winter time for Berkshires is not a good timing? Is there any good skiing option?
Old Oct 9, 2021, 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by stmadfish
So, do you mean the pure winter time for Berkshires is not a good timing? Is there any good skiing option?
That's a personal preference if you love the cold weather.
We were there twice last year ( 2 nights each visit) during the BOGO special. First time was August and it was great as we were able to spend time at the pool and do some outdoor activities. The 2nd time was in November but we lucked out with great weather. The issue in November was the hiking during that time of year. When the leaves fall it makes hiking very very precarious unless you're a seasoned hiker because it's very slippery at many spots on their hikes. They mentioned last year that they might have a cross country ski hike but not certain if that was added. You might wish to call. All that said, even though we live in NYC, we're heading to AZ for 4 nights in November as I loved that property when I first visited in 2018.
stmadfish likes this.
Old Oct 10, 2021, 12:07 pm

Yes, the resort credits can be used at any time during your stay-- you just only earn $175 per person for the 'paid' for night, not the free night. I'm only staying two nights, so I get $175 to use between the three days I'm there (arrival day, day in middle, or departure day).

I was supposed to get a call back today from the experience coordinator to make my bookings but he was a no show, so I emailed to schedule. We'll see if they respond, or I'll call them in the next couple of days.
You people with Suite Upgrades have the life, I don't have any of those earned so just a regular room for me.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 10:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 12 year ex AA CK, AA LT PLT, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, UA Silver
I get that the Miravel BOGO is not valid Fridays and Saturdays but what I am unclear about is whether you can pay for Friday or Saturday and get the free night on a Thursday or Sunday?

Or do both the BUY one and GET one need to be not Friday or Saturday?

I am hoping that the BUY one could be Saturday and the GET one could be Sunday for example.

Anyone know?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.