Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2022, 2:33 pm

Programs: Southwest, AA, Starwood, MR
Anyone aware of any current status challenge (outside of match to MLife) or other shortcut to status for 2022? I'm hating that I missed this opportunity last year. Thanks!
Old Jan 25, 2022, 3:40 am

Programs: Ritz Carlton
Originally Posted by lsprice
Anyone aware of any current status challenge (outside of match to MLife) or other shortcut to status for 2022? I'm hating that I missed this opportunity last year. Thanks!
Also interested in this as I am diversifying away from Bonvoy.
uanj and lsprice like this.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 10:27 am

Looks like this is back: https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ier-offer.html

Anyone sign up for this offer mid-stay previously? I see the terms mention "90-day trial period begins when you check out for the first time after registering. Night(s) from the first stay will count in the offer." I'm in the middle of a 5 night stay, and it would be nice if these nights counted.

Edit: Corporate challenge is back, not the one open to everyone like the title suggested. Apologies.

Last edited by knokturnl; Apr 13, 2022 at 10:35 am
Old Apr 13, 2022, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by knokturnl

Anyone sign up for this offer mid-stay previously? I see the terms mention "90-day trial period begins when you check out for the first time after registering. Night(s) from the first stay will count in the offer." I'm in the middle of a 5 night stay, and it would be nice if these nights counted.
the thread title includes “open to everyone”, but that offer seems to be targeted at employees of certain large companies:

Offer only valid for World of Hyatt members who are employed by an entity that has received an invitation from Hyatt for its employees to participate in this offer (any a “Qualifying Entity”). If you are not sure whether you work for a Qualifying Entity, check with your corporate travel manager. To participate, an eligible member must register with his or her valid email address issued by the Qualifying Entity (e.g., business email) through the dedicated offer-registration URL provided by Hyatt to the applicable Qualifying Entity.(If you need the URL, please ask your corporate travel manager.)

I left the corporate rate race a while ago and it’s doubtful that my current employer email would work.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 9:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver (Thanks Marriott!), Marriott Lifetime Titanium & Hyatt Globalist
Use my email address provided through my client and this worked perfectly. Thanks!

I wish I knew about this a week ago, as I just spent 6 nights at a Hyatt.

As I already have 20 nights booked over the next 3 months, this will be great to enjoy Globalist (I’ve been a Marriott ambassador/plat premiere/titanium for 23 years, so Hyatt is proving to be refreshing and I’ve enjoyed it so far!).
Old May 21, 2022, 10:11 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, Marriott AMB/LTT, Hyatt EX, HH Dia, Ntl EEE
Originally Posted by knokturnl

Edit: Corporate challenge is back, not the one open to everyone like the title suggested. Apologies.
I had a soft landing to Explorist. I'll give it a try later in the year.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 3:22 pm

Has anyone found a clever way to be eligible for the Hyatt status match that requires a corporate email? I'm wondering if anyone had luck using their old college email, etc.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 8:16 am

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Is there a sales manager promotion this year as well?
tocor likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by Chewie
Use my email address provided through my client and this worked perfectly. Thanks!

I wish I knew about this a week ago, as I just spent 6 nights at a Hyatt.

As I already have 20 nights booked over the next 3 months, this will be great to enjoy Globalist (I’ve been a Marriott ambassador/plat premiere/titanium for 23 years, so Hyatt is proving to be refreshing and I’ve enjoyed it so far!).
If you would like to give me an email to use from your company to do this it would be greatly appreciated! Let me know! 😊
Old Jul 4, 2022, 5:16 pm

Does anyone know how long the corporate status match gives Globalist status for? I was offered a status match through an alternate route but it has a requirement to stay 20 nights for Globalist status only until early 2023.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by Ankster
Does anyone know how long the corporate status match gives Globalist status for? I was offered a status match through an alternate route but it has a requirement to stay 20 nights for Globalist status only until early 2023.
what alternative route did you get offered? Trying to get Explorist trial myself
Old Jul 4, 2022, 5:25 pm

the corporate one shows:

Register by November 30, 2022.
Enjoy Explorist status for 90 days. Note: the 90-day trial period begins when you check out for the first time after registering. Night(s) from the first stay will count in the offer.
Stay 10 qualifying nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort within 90 days after registering to maintain
Explorist status through February 29, 2024
Stay an additional 10 qualifying nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort within your original 90 days of registration and earn Globalist status through February 29, 2024. With Globalist status, enjoy even more rewards like room upgrades up to Standard Suites, 30% Bonus Points, daily full breakfast, and more
Old Jul 4, 2022, 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by Trueson1994
what alternative route did you get offered? Trying to get Explorist trial myself
Unfortunately, I do not believe getting Explorist is an option through my avenue. I'm a bit hesitant to share it on open forums as it might technically be a loop hole and I don't want it shutdown before I can take advantage of it.

Originally Posted by myperks
the corporate one shows:
Thanks. I wish I could get access to that. The one I'm being offered doesn't really make sense to take advantage of.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 12:21 pm

Programs: WOH Globalist
Just finished this - globalist until 2/29/2024
Old Jul 21, 2022, 5:32 pm

Will you be recognized as a explorist on the first stay even though it says just member on my account still (it seems like it activates after the first stay)?

Tried asking them on chat but they were just confused..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.