Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2021, 10:23 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
So I signed up from this from the start with no problem but we are both Hyatt and AA elite, The offer came from AA. We had a 2 night weekend stay on points that counted and an 8night paid stay with promo of which 6 counted. So well on our way. Others may be unhappy but i found this to be awesome to bump me up a notch for future stays plus the explorist status gave us free beach floats on our last stay LOL We have the remaining 2 stays in a couple weeks. I wish i could go for globalist but have nowhere to fit theother 10 nights so what we are going to do is sign up for this on BF account (also got the offer,also a hyatt and aa elite status) and we will bump his up to explorist the other 90 days with the remainder of our stays.
Old Sep 15, 2021, 12:54 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by GTITAN
I did the AA challenge using my EP status and made Globalist and got the WOH Credit Card and the 5 nights ddid not count toward my Globalist status.

Safe Travels
Hmm. Thanks!

Was more thinking about the 2 additional qualfying nights for every $5,000 spend
Old Sep 15, 2021, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by auorab
Hmm. Thanks!

Was more thinking about the 2 additional qualfying nights for every $5,000 spend
I was told by a phone rep that the 5 nights on the credit card and 2 nights per $5k would count. She verified with her manager but I am skeptical. I am trying to get globalist by my honeymoon and am trying to decide how far to MS considering this is my last statement before the trip
Old Sep 15, 2021, 6:34 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by 59Impala
as soon as the nights post to your account, you should at least see the status in your profile. If I recall correctly, an email should follow a day later.

so you should see the status today after Noon PT.
You were right on the mark! It posted today 👍 I'm a globalist until February 2023!😁 Thanks!
59Impala likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2021, 8:02 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
You were right on the mark! It posted today 👍 I'm a globalist until February 2023!😁 Thanks!
you should update your FT profile, that is a manual process
Global Adventurer likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2021, 8:18 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
you should update your FT profile, that is a manual process
Thanks for the reminder! Just did👍
59Impala likes this.
Old Sep 20, 2021, 3:13 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Deleted comment as it was answered on another thread and not relevant here really

Last edited by auorab; Sep 22, 2021 at 9:38 pm Reason: deleted
Old Sep 24, 2021, 5:36 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Is it possible to get an SLH hotel to sign us up for this challenge? I'll be staying at one in Greece
Don't see the SLH logo on the offer page though

Edit: ah forgot that Hyatt is only in an alliance w SLH. They didnt acquire them, so very unlikely this will work with SLH properties

Last edited by lsed; Sep 24, 2021 at 7:54 am
Old Nov 3, 2021, 3:02 am

Programs: ALL MAJOR FFP AND FSP
Has anyone tried to use the trial Explorist status to match to M Life Gold? I know the terms state it won't work, but has anyone tried with success anyway? Thanks!
Old Nov 3, 2021, 5:52 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ldnhlj
Has anyone tried to use the trial Explorist status to match to M Life Gold? I know the terms state it won't work, but has anyone tried with success anyway? Thanks!
I tried and it didn't work
ldnhlj likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2021, 4:46 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
Originally Posted by ldnhlj
I tried it and I got M Life Gold.

aks120
Old Nov 4, 2021, 8:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold
Originally Posted by aks120
I tried it and I got M Life Gold.

aks120
I was also able to match to MLife Gold. Just got back from a Vegas trip where it came in very handy!
Old Nov 4, 2021, 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by HawaiiDave
I was also able to match to MLife Gold. Just got back from a Vegas trip where it came in very handy!
What process did you go through to get the match? Thank you!
Old Nov 4, 2021, 11:01 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Illinwu
What process did you go through to get the match? Thank you!

check this out on hyatt.com

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...tnerships.html
Old Nov 4, 2021, 11:46 pm

Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.