Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Old Sep 30, 2022, 1:52 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by christianm49
I’m planning on doing the challenge to achieve globalist with the 20 night stay. I’m new to Hyatt so currently have no status other than “member”. My main reason for getting globalist would be for future upgrades to suites. If I achieve globalist would I get “globalist lite” status instead of regular globalist? And would that mean I would not be eligible for suite upgrades ?
Al globalists are eligible for suite upgrades. You just don’t have suite upgrade certificates which guarantee the suite months ahead.
Old Sep 30, 2022, 5:20 am

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Matt4200
Al globalists are eligible for suite upgrades. You just don’t have suite upgrade certificates which guarantee the suite months ahead.
Nor a designated My Hyatt Concierge, which comes with 60 EQN. MHC is awesome and has solved quite a few problems without my involvement.
Old Sep 30, 2022, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by Ripcordaff
I am in the 20-night challenge. I’ll have about 14 nights with actual stays, but considering the best way to get the additional six nights. What is the cheapest way to mattress run? My local Cat 1 property is approx. $100/night, so that seems excessive. Any suggestions?
If you have a lot of points use them at Hyatt Places on reduced points days. Or do points plus cash. Or go to Las Vegas and do a mattress run at cheap MGM hotels.
Old Sep 30, 2022, 7:36 am

Old Sep 30, 2022, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by buschoi
Nor a designated My Hyatt Concierge, which comes with 60 EQN. MHC is awesome and has solved quite a few problems without my involvement.
Ah I see. All I'm really interested in, is the possible suite upgrades with globalist. So if I still will be eligible for these as "globalist lite" I'll be happy As I plan to do a lot of travel to Asia in the next 6 months and I've heard your luck with room upgrades are better internationally. So hopefully it works out.
Old Oct 6, 2022, 3:53 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by LittleYaris
There is one that is open to everyone. Granted you have to get an agent who knows about it (HUCA). Ask to register for the 20 nights in 90 days globalist challenge. Mine needed to get a supervisor to help me register. So there is a challenge for “everyone” as I am neither corporate nor existing globalist.
For this offer, do you only need to hit the 20 night threshold or credit all 20 nights in early 2023 (Prior to 28 Feb) to receive Globalist until Feb 2025?
Old Oct 6, 2022, 6:42 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by LittleYaris
There is one that is open to everyone. Granted you have to get an agent who knows about it (HUCA). Ask to register for the 20 nights in 90 days globalist challenge. Mine needed to get a supervisor to help me register. So there is a challenge for “everyone” as I am neither corporate nor existing globalist.

Do you have a link? The terms of the offer sent via email? Anything showing it’s open to everyone.

As there’s no information anywhere showing the offer you mention.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 3:48 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
I'm a complete Hyatt newbie and DMed the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter asking for the Quick Qualify challenge. He verified my details and offered globalist status if I stay 20 nights by Feb. 28, 2023. I'm waiting for terms (seeing other's comments it may not exist) but it was super easy!
soojin likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 4:27 pm

Current Globalists

Any recent DPs on current Globalists being able to qualify for this challenge?
Old Oct 7, 2022, 4:40 pm
kh2

Originally Posted by boobeary
I'm a complete Hyatt newbie and DMed the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter asking for the Quick Qualify challenge. He verified my details and offered globalist status if I stay 20 nights by Feb. 28, 2023. I'm waiting for terms (seeing other's comments it may not exist) but it was super easy!
Would you please tell me when you did this?
Old Oct 7, 2022, 4:40 pm
kh2

Would you please tell me when you did this?
Old Oct 7, 2022, 5:06 pm

I am a current globalist, and got a challenge on a third asking (I had other purposes in three separate calls over a few weeks). I had read online that Globalist were getting the challenge as well, but different reps offered different terms. The rep I spoke to offered 90 days to complete the 20 night challenge, regardless of when my first stay was. I knew others were getting better terms than that, but since I was rejected the prior two times, I accepted. That was on 9/24, which means I have til 12/24 to complete the challenge. Again, this is different from what I've read others have been offered.
soojin likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 5:10 pm
kh2

Originally Posted by Kirk T
I am a current globalist, and got a challenge on a third asking (I had other purposes in three separate calls over a few weeks). I had read online that Globalist were getting the challenge as well, but different reps offered different terms. The rep I spoke to offered 90 days to complete the 20 night challenge, regardless of when my first stay was. I knew others were getting better terms than that, but since I was rejected the prior two times, I accepted. That was on 9/24, which means I have til 12/24 to complete the challenge. Again, this is different from what I've read others have been offered.
Thanks for your comment and the date you succeed in this try. It was just two week ago. I tried calling by phone today in vail, got fail. Perhaps, I have to try more later to find the "right person."
Old Oct 7, 2022, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by m0hamed
For this offer, do you only need to hit the 20 night threshold or credit all 20 nights in early 2023 (Prior to 28 Feb) to receive Globalist until Feb 2025?
You have to complete all 20 nights within 90 days after you check out of your first stay. First stay nights count toward your 20 nights.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 9:09 pm

Do you have a link? The terms of the offer sent via email? Anything showing it’s open to everyone.

As there’s no information anywhere showing the offer you mention.
There is no link. It is not advertised. You just need to call and ask for it. Once enrolled you will NOT receive any written confirmation, and you will need to keep track of the nights yourself. Once you reach the next status, it will be reflected on your account.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.