Reload this Page >

Miles&Points

Hotels and Places to Stay

Hyatt | World of Hyatt

HR John Wayne Airport (SNA) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

HR John Wayne Airport (SNA) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Mar 24, 22, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by JBKettle View Post
Just returned from a stay here, and I was blown away by one thing: the people.
I would echo all of this. Admittedly I live locally so my only experience at this property have been local mattress runs to hit a reward tier -- but nobody I've ever interacted there has been any less than amazing. Particularly during the early pandemic when the property must have been maybe 10% occupied, the restaurant staff bent over backwards to make me feel welcome -- for a free Globalist breakfast run no less! -- despite very awkward macro circumstances.
Old Jun 11, 22, 11:57 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Yes, the hotel's staff is consistently excellent. Recently had a two-night stay here and was impressed with the property! The manager was able to run my hyatt gift card that I had received, which most properties have a major issue using (something Hyatt can improve, for sure). Globalist breakfast was great, and loved the easy access to Disneyland and the beach cities. Tour below:

Old Jun 13, 22, 10:45 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
What's up with the corner rooms in the main tower at this property? They appear to be suites but the property won't sell or upgrade into them? Very confusing.

Search this Thread