Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Thompson Denver REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Thompson Denver REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Jun 18, 2024, 3:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by JerLon
Has anyone stayed recently and used the fitness center? I e-mailed and the front desk confirmed they've eliminated their partnership with the Colorado Athletic Center and now have an onsite fitness center.

Just trying to determine what equipment they have available and how much space I'll have. It may cause us to lean toward the Regency or Centric instead if it is not adequate.

I took some pix of the gym, but it was like 7 months ago so just to let you know…. They had some Peloton bikes and Technogym treadmills and other equipment.

No bottled water offered anymore, but there was a water server. No windows/view from the gym.

HTH!
goodgirl likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2024, 1:01 pm

Thank you!
Old Jul 16, 2024, 2:55 pm

Is there self parking or only the $67 valet? Anyone get it waived as glob on cash rate?
Old Jul 17, 2024, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by gef100
Is there self parking or only the $67 valet? Anyone get it waived as glob on cash rate?
No self parking and the property is unlikely to waive valet parking on cash rates. Your alternative is Spot Hero. There’s a garage about 4 blocks away with in-out privileges for less than $20 per day.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.